Chapter 20: Pokemon Watching

Paul's P.O.V.
Huh. "What's our next lesson?" Dawn asked.
"Check your own timetable."  I replied. Seriously. Just do it yourself.
"But yours is in your hands!" She cried.
"So? Get your own lazy." I said.
"Pleeeeeeeease!" She whined. So annoying.
"Fine." I said. "Pokemon watching."
"Oooooh! So cool!"
"Pathetic."

At the lesson

The classroom was located near the fields with see through glass walls on the sides facing the fields.
"Woah." Dawn said.
"There's water type pokemon!" Misty squealed, pointing at the small lake in the feild.
Everyone else was admiring the feilds. So pathetic.
E-V-E-R-Y-O-N-E .

The teacher came in. He had black hair. He was wearing a green t shirt with orange shorts.
"Tracey!" Ash and Misty cried. They ran over. Again. Pathetic. Like how many people do they know?

"I'm Tracey Sketchit! Your Pokemon Breeding teacher. Today we will be observing and drawing a wild pokemon from the feilds outside. I'm going to hand out a sketch pad for you all. Please label your pad with your name and 'Pokemon watching' on the front." Tracey said.

He handed drawing pads around. I took mine. "Follow me and lets go!" He cried.

Pathetic.

(A/N Paul has said 'pathetic' 4 times already!)

Clemont's P.O.V.
We all followed Tracey outside and went to choose a pokemon to observe and draw a pokemon. "Hey Clemont!"
I looked up and saw Serena running towards me.
"Do you want to draw a pokemon together?" She asked.
"Sure!" I said.

In the end we ended up sitting on a patch of green grass. I was drawing a Pikachu who was playing with a Clefairy which Serena was drawing. Misty was drawing a Vaporeon, Ash was drawing a Magmar, May was drawing a Jigglypuff, Drew was drawing a Sudowoodo, Dawn was drawing a Jynx, Paul was drawing a Hitmontop, Leaf was drawing a Chimcheo and Gary was drawing a Mantine.

Later Tracey came round to check our work. "Good Clemont." He said.
"Good Serena."
"EXCELLENT! Gary!"
"Good Leaf."
"Hmmm Paul. Needs work."
"Wow! Very good Dawn."
"Hmm… it's ok May but could be improved. You too Drew."
"Good Misty"
"Uhhhh. Interesting. Ash. Very very interesting."