Chapter 13

I felt like I would ruin the door when I barged into James's room. To my surprise, the room was empty. I grabbed the doctor by his collar and dragged him close, he was a head taller than me,  he got terrified after being forced down on my level.

"Where is James?" I screamed.

"He's in surgery, he got complications after the last one."

"Now please let go of me."

All these people are fucking useless. I swear to god I'm going to fuck this place up someday. All of these people are fucking dead.

"Hey, Sabrina."

Oh fuck no, I can NOT take this right now, I will explode if he as much as opens his mouth one more time. I set my eyes in him. Giving him a death glare that would even scare Satan. However, the green-eyed little boy standing in front of me didn't seem to bother.

"I thought I could drive you home, since your car is messed up, and you scared away Jarred," Noah said, crossing his arms, and gives me a curious look. I want to slap him. Good thing we're in a hospital.

"I'm going to fuc-"

"Oh shut it, Sabrina. You need to stop being such a damn prude! I'm here to drive you home so you can get some motherflippin' peace, not to get harassed by you. Now zip it and come with me." Noah said while making zipper gestures over hit mouth.

So fucking childish. I can't stand him.

...

I usually have an extremely long bedtime routine, but tonight that just didn't suit me. I went straight to bed when I got home. My head was all over the place. Who were those men, and what did they want, why did they shoot James, and why would they take Jarred's kid? That shit is really just mean as fuck.

Everything is just a big question mark. I don't understand. Maybe I should have let Jarred tell me who they were. Oh wait, that fucker doesn't know it either. I need to find out who they are, that's for sure. What if they go after Jack and Jordan next? What if they hurt James again?

This shit really stresses me out, damn.

"SABRINA RUN!"

Noah comes running into my room, luckily I felt like a PJ girl tonight, I could have been naked.

Noah doesn't seem to care as much as me, even though he just came into my room like that. He grabs me by the arm and stares at me, making uncomfortable eye contact.

"Sabrina, I said we have to run." He whined. Almost like he was in pain and needed me out of there yesterday. I unwillingly go with him as he grabs my arm and drags me out of there. He clung onto my hand, and his nails were digging into my skin so bad it hurts.

"You can't just grab someone by the arm like that, it fucking h-." I got interrupted by a loud noise coming from behind me.

My house is burning