Chapter 6

"Sabrina....hey"
"Oh, you're waking up. Good morning sunshine."

I opened my eyes to stare right into Noah's green irises.
"Are you alright??"

"Yeah, I'm fine Noah."

What happened... I looked around. I was laying on the ground right beside a ....
Lamppost?

Oh my god.

I was so busy being annoyed by Noah that I walked right into a fucking lamppost!
AND I passed out...
I'm going to die now.

Thank you world.

"Hey, it's alright Sabrina. Nobody saw it." Noah said trying to calm me down.
He reached out and started patting my head like I was some dog.

"Come on. Get up, and let's go." He said softly.
He demandingly took my hand and started helping me up, and I gave in.

"Are you okay, not dizzy or anything?" He said as he gently started examining me for visible marks.

I took a step back and said;
"I'm fine Noah."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure."

"Are you 100% sure, Sabrina? He said playfully.

"Yes, Noah. I am." I said annoyed.

"Are you 1000% sure?" He smiled.

"Yes, Noah. I'm fucking sure. And if you don't shut up you won't be!"

"Oh..."
His smile disappeared and it looked like he's eyes was glued to the ground.
"I was just trying to make you smile."
"I'm sorry" he mumbled.

...

"We're going to you office, right?" He asked, and gave me a hollow smile.

"Yeah."

I felt kinda bad for hurting his feelings, but he had it coming, he shouldn't have bothered me.
What's next with this guy? Coming to my house and make breakfast? Cuddling on the couch watching a bad romcom?
Ugh, pathetic.

Noah hunny, you really need to toughen up.
Or else this is going to be a fucking nightmare.

We walked the rest of the way in silence. It wasn't an awkward silence. It was a calming, soft, and good silence.

"Hello, and welcome back boss." Sarah said joyfully when we got into the office building.
Noah was about to answer.
"Th-" 

"Thank you Sarah, what's next on the schedule?"

"That meeting with Mr.Black was the last thing scheduled for today." Sarah said.

"Okay, thanks." I said

I started walking, but Noah didn't follow me.
I walked back and grabbed him hard by the arm, and dragged him with me.
He resisted for a few seconds, but eventually gave in.

"Well, well, well. Could it be little Sabrina, who decided to please me with her company."
A dark manly voice called out, making chills run down my spine. My whole body tensed, and I started feeling extremely small. My eyes were glued to the ground. I didn't have to look at him.

I knew very fucking well who it was...