Chapter 3- Who's that

I had to hurry the fuck up to manage not being late to my meeting with mr.dickhead. If having to go to the police station wasn't enough, I had to talk to Jarred as well!

"You're late." Jarred said with his deep powerful voice, or as I liked to call it the "police voice"

"The meeting lasted longer than expected." I said.

"Well, lucky for you I'm in a good mood this morning." he said as he moved closer to me.

And I took a step back and again realized why I can't stand this man. This piece of shit right in front of me. He have zero respect in his body when it comes to women.
He should learn a lesson for that. I swear if he wasn't the head of the police here, I don't know what I would do.

"Did you get what I asked for?" I said trying to sound calm.

"Yes indeed. In fact I have it right here." He said pointing on his pocked.

"If you want it, then get it." He said with a disgusting playful smile on his face that made his forehead get wrinkles.

As disgusting as it was, I knew that if I didn't get it out of his pocket himself he wouldn't give it to me.

And I needed it.

I put my hand in his pocket, trying to make it as quick as possible, and when I got my hand out of his pocket, to my surprise, it was a condom AKA not what I asked for.

That pissed me off, and he laughed.

"Jarred what the actual FUCK!" I yelled disgusted.

"You fell right for that one pretty lady HAH." He said, still laughing.

Then he pulled out a note from his back pocket.

"Here's your little permission slip babe." He said softly.

I snapped it right out of his hand took a brief moment to look at the note and make sure he wasn't fucking with me and hurried the fuck out of there.
...
When I got back to my office David was already ready to go to meet with Dylan, or as Sarah said, mr. Black.

A very very powerful man, he's tall, deep blue eyes that ladies get lost in all the time, when you think sexy, Dylan is the definition. He's a playboy, but surprisingly he actually has a brain. He respects me and my business. Maybe it's because I'm one of the only girls that actually rejects him.

...

As usual we're having the meeting in the VIP room in Dylan's club. That club is amazing, I love it. It's high under the roof, the music is loud, but it's a good kind of loud. It's not hurting my ears, but it's loud enough so I don't hear people talking. It's perfect. I've always wondered who's the one deciding that stuff. There's no DJ or anything. I guess I'll have to ask Dylan later.

...

The second we walk into the fancy VIP room I spot a stranger. I HATE strangers. And what I hate more than strangers is when I get told there won't be any strangers where I'm going!

But the thing is. This stranger was extremely hot. He had curled dark-blonde hair, almost glowing green eyes and when he smiled you could see his perfect white teeth and some very cute dimples. It felt like my face was going to burn off.

It's in situations like this I'm so fucking happy that I'm wearing full covering makeup!

"Hello David and Sabrina. Welcome to my club again." Dylan said smiling.