nick and leia

Leia's pov 

"Will you be my girlfriend?" I don't think I've ever been this happy. Through my tears, I nod. I know that he's the one. How? I don't know how I do, I just do. He smiles and I see tears forming in his eyes. We hug, holding each other tight and never wanting to let go. 

Joe's pov 

"Congrats!!" I yell as they embrace. They both jump, and I realise that they didn't know that we were there. Nick blushes as he sees Kevin and Danielle on facetime, watching the whole thing through their phones. J is still recording everything, and both of us run down the stairs. "I can't believe you guys are finally together!" J squeals as she hugs Leia. Leia laughs as she looks at Nick. "We've only known each other for a few days!" 

After we've all calmed down, Nick says quietly, "I'm gonna really miss you when you're in Australia." We all glance at each other before Leia clears her throat. "Well... I'm not going to Australia!" Nick looks up at her, ecstatic. "You cancelled the plans?" Leia looks nervously at us. "No, I wasn't going in the first place." Nick stares at us, confused. "What do you mean?" 

We take turns explaining everything to Nick- from buying the cameras to breaking my arm. "So I went and broke my arm for nothing, we didn't even have to hide to see it." I finish in annoyance. Nick bursts out laughing. "Serves you right!"