"Come'on Manoban! Get that little man inside here" she said with a hint of tease.

"I can't believe you're playing with me tonight" I told her once we got inside.

She laughed softly and started undressing. In a sensual way... making me gulp a lump in my throat.

I watch her as she continuously tease me. Eye fucking -if that's what she wants.

"What? Ms. Manoban? Care to help me undress this heavy gown?" She asked me and I felt like words got stucked in my throat. I put Leo to bed. He's already sleepy that's why he wasn't paying so much attention. Thank God. Or he'll see how I eye fuck his mom.

I intentionally put Leo to bed making him face the windows opposite to our direction. At least in case something happens, he wouldn't easily see it.

Without words, I helped Jennie undress, living only her panties on. Both breasts are out freely.

And now I'm lusting. Since I can't hold it anymore, I hugged Jennie from behind and started planting kisses around her nape, to her shoulders.

But Jennie being bitchy tonight, and she still continued to dress up as if I'm not boning on her. As if I'm not lusting on her.

"Mommy, daddy!" Leo called and I felt Jennie nudged me.

"UHHHHHH... L-Leo, come'on! I'll change your clothes" I released Jennie quickly and go to our son to change his clothes.

Then I heard her laugh. "You're so cute Manoban" she teased me again.

"Yaaa! Laugh now because later you'll scream and get tired. I PROMISE THAT"I said in a very low voice, avoiding to catch sleepy-head-Leo's attention and smirked. I promise I saw her gulp hard on that.

It took only a couple of minutes after we changed Leo's clothes and he's already knocked down. He must be really tired for today.

"He sleeps like you..." Jennie uttered while fixing Leo's hair as he sleeps.

"How so?" I asked her lovingly.

"Because the moment he lay in bed, he'll fall asleep the next second. Like he's not having any hard time making a sleep" she explained and it made me chuckle.

"He's really my son" I said.

"No doubt" she smiled at me and grabbed my hand. "Let's go" she said.

"How about we---"

"Shut it, Manoban! We'll do that later! Let's keep you waiting!" she teased while laughing.

"Yaaaa!!" I said and chased her as she ran outside the room.

"Eomma, Mom, Leo's sleeping already. Please take care of him for now" Jennie said when we saw our moms outside the hall, probably talking about random things.

(Eomma is Mrs. Kim, Mom is Mrs. Manoban - just in case somebody's confused)

"Of course, honey. We'll take him to our room. So that you and Lisa can have the night to yourselves. We know you have things to do on the first night" Mama Kim said and we all laughed to it.

"Mom! Oh my gosh- you're embarassing me!" Jennie said.

"Why? We're the only ones here, honey. And it is true." Mama Kim responded. Well, I cannot disagree to that because we really are rocking the night later.

"Whatever eomma. Just mind Leo and not the things we will do later" Jennie said once more and chuckled as we both headed back to the elevator.
.
.
.

"Yaaa! We thought you're already fucking the night! Join us please" Jisoo yelled upon seeing us back.

"Jisooya! We just changed our clothes and put Leo to sleep" Jennie explained as if she's asked to.

"And?" Seulgi asked teasingly.

"And nothing more!" Jennie responded earning a dismay from them. "Too early for that, we can do that later" she added before sending me a wink.

And I was being impatient already. We drank the night out. I can't help it with Jennie's hotness tonight. I don't know if she really intentionally wear something tonight that would make her look smoking hot or is it just me and my horny ass that makes me feel eager for a hot sex night? Or maybe I drunk too much already?

Damn. Why is it so hot in here?

It took us I think about 3 hours drinking and chatting when...

"Guys, we're sorry we have to leave you from here. Eomma texted me that Leo woke up and he's looking for us. We really have to go. I'm soryy but Thank you guys!" Jennie said making me stand from my seat. Really? Leo woke up? Aish!

I'm happy that our friends understand the situation and let us go back to our room without any question.

"Leo woke up?" I asked Jennie when we reached the elevator.

"Yes... plus, you're all drunk. You okay, hun?" She asked and acted like she's not remembering what we actually planned tonight.

"Of course I am... wait, Jennie did you drink? You're pregnant, you can't b----"

"I didn't. Of course" she answered, not even letting me finish my sentence.

"Okay... good thing Mrs. Manoban"

When we reached the 23rd floor. We rushed back to our room.

"What? No Leo here..... Oh, okay, we forgot he's in the moms' room" I said and I was heading out again when Jennie pulled me.

"Gooshh!! I really like the drunk Manoban you know? Clueless and pabo!" She said seductively as she pushed me on the wall biting my earlobe.

"You mean,, Leo isn't really awake?" I asked as if she's not making me drool for her seductive aura.

"Of course not. Leo is a heavy sleeper... remember?" She asked and once again kissed me agressively.

"But you said in the elevator---"

"You're really stupid when you're drunk! I just said that because I know you'll fuck me right there with your eyes and I can't wait but to do it! I'm gonna be dominating you tonight Manoban"

Uh oh. She got me with that!

"Wow... foxy huh?" I teased her.

"Lusting on me, right? Eye fucking me in front of our friends? I'm all aware of that Manoban!..... Strip!!" She said, commanding me.

Okay, Manoban. We're really on a battle tonight!