187

-

we had made so many christmas cookies it wasn't even funny. it was fun though, making them was fun, there were just so many cookies everywhere.

they all looked really good too. i high-fived romil and nick who helped me make them.

"can i eat one?" nick asked, looking through all the cookies.

"yeah, go ahead." i nodded. "we have more then enough to last. my aunt said to make pies as well, so i'm going to be making those christmas eve."

"you're insane," romil laughed. "i could never do all this shit."

"it's not even that bad," i laughed. "plus i just have you guys to do stuff for me."

the three of us laughed and max and athena came running into the kitchen. "we can have some cookies, right?" max asked.

i nodded, "yeah go ahead, but don't eat a lot. and don't make yourself sick."

"thank you," athena said, picking a cookie up. "um, i have a question to ask."

"sure, ask away sweetheart," i said, putting some stuff into the sick.

"well, i was wondering if i could stay here for christmas?" she asked quietly. "my mom isn't exactly the greatest and she's spiraled recently."

"of course," i smiled. "i'm sure everyone will be fine with that, right boys?"

romil looked up from his phone and shrugged, "yeah, fine by me."

nick nodded, "yeah it's whatever."

"thank you, you're all very sweet." she smiled.

-
[december 21st, 2019]