180

-

i stood in the middle of the living room while all the guys sat on the couch. i told them i had something really important to tell them, even though it was really stupid, but it seemed to work.

"so, do you guys remember when i tweeted that i had done something impulsive?" i asked, rocking on my heels.

"yeah, you wouldn't even tell me," ciarán mumbled.

"well," i dragged out the word. "you may have heard that my chemical romance was doing a reunion show here in la on the twentieth. and i may have bought four tickets for the show."

"you really bought four tickets?" jaden asked.

i nodded, "yup, so i need three of you to come with me."

"i'm obviously going," ciarán smiled, raising his hand slightly.

"i'm always down to go to a concert," ian shrugged.

"great," i smiled. "now just one more person."

matt shrugged, "if no one else wants to go i'll go. i think it'll be a fun time."

"is everyone cool with that?" i asked. "i feel bad that only three of you can go."

"seriously it's not that big a deal," dom laughed. "we don't really care that much."

"okay," i said slowly. "i also have another question that is actually important."

everyone was looking at me and waiting for me to say it, but i felt really bad asking, "do you guys do anything for christmas?"

romil shook his head, "not really, we have our christmas in the morning and that's about it, since we really don't have any family out here."

"why do you ask?" joba asked.

"well my aunt was wondering if i could host a christmas dinner slash party here because she wants to see where i live," i rushed out quickly. "but i didn't wanna say yes because it's your house and i didn't know if you had things going on."

"that sounds fine," ian shrugged. "they were really nice at thanksgiving, fortunately."

ian was probably referring to our mother, who wasn't nice, and said some nasty things about him when jaden and him got out of the car.

"hey," joba shrugged. "free food is free food."

"it sounds fun," kevin nodded.

"okay, thanks guys," i smiled. "hopefully it'll be as fun as you're imagining it to be."

-

"alright alright, who's next?" ian was shaking a hat, which held everyone's name twice.

apparently that guys did a secret santa gift exchange, but each person had two people to buy for. everyone who lived in the house was included, and it was done super late so that there was a time crunch.

this was also on top of gifts that the guys got for each other. but this secret santa was stricter and there were rules; has to be under the tree by christmas morning, nothing over $150, one thing per person, and you can't tell anyone who you got.

it actually seemed like a really fun idea. and i was just waiting for my turn, which was coming up soon.

"juliet, it's your turn," ian smiled, holding the hat out towards me. "and you should feel special, you're the first girl to actually be in this secret santa exchange."

i smiled and pulled out two pieces of paper. i opened them up to make sure i didn't have myself or the same person twice; matt and ian. well this should be easy, i hung out with these two so much. it actually kind of sucked that i didn't get someone who i wasn't always around

-