184

-

the concert was amazing and it was a ton of fun. now, we were on our way back home, and the guys had so much energy.

"that was actually more fun than i thought it would be," matt said, who was driving.

"what do you mean?" i asked. "i was already so excited for it! it was actually amazing!"

ciarán nodded, "i'm with juliet, i already thought it would be amazing and it definitely was."

"we aren't emo like you two," ian joked. "but that was really fun."

"can we stop for food?" i asked. "i'm really hungry and i'm sure there's no food at the house."

"yeah," matt nodded. "you're gonna have to go shopping for whatever you're making for christmas."

"well i'm just making desserts, my aunts bringing the food." i said. "do you guys wanna make cookies with me tomorrow?"

"sure," ian shrugged. "why don't we go to the store tonight?"

"that sounds good," i nodded. "as long as we can get food after."

-

the store was empty, there were only like two other people in the entire store. we had gotten everything that i needed and now we were just walking around, just randomly looking at stuff.

ian and matt were being absolute idiots, while ciarán and i were walking calmly down the aisles. the two of them had already put so much junk into the cart it was insane.

matt grabbed a box of popsicles and threw them into the cart. i rolled my eyes, "are you two done yet? i'm still hungry over here."

"i guess," matt pouted. "we can go pay now."

i led the group back towards the front of the store and payed for whatever we had gotten. the walk back to the car was annoying, carrying all of the bags back.

"i wanna eat and go to sleep," i grumbled, climbing into the backseat after putting all the bags in the car.

"what a mood," ian laughed.

i leaned against ciarán and brought my legs up onto the seat. i was actually super tired all of a sudden, i could barely keep my eyes open.

[december 20th, 2019]