158

"i think i'm going to start a youtube channel," i told tavia, kicking my legs up to rest on the ottoman.

"really?" tavia asked. "that's cool, i'm sure you'll be successful right away. i mean, you already have so many followers on instagram."

"that's the thing though," i sighed. "i don't want to have my channel around fashion or makeup, i want to do comedy or commentary."

"i'm sure people will watch whatever you make," she shrugged. "you're also good at talking, and i think that's a skill that most youtubers need."

i rolled my eyes, "is that your way of saying that i talk to much?"

she nodded, "i'm sorry, but i want to watch this movie so badly."

-

the movie was over and tavia had left, leaving me with nothing to do. i finally decided to go see what jaden was up to, and hopped up the stairs.

i walked down the hallway and knocked on the door of his and ian's room. i heard him say "come in" from somewhere in the room, so i pushed the door open.

"what's up?" i asked, sitting on the edge of their bed.

"oh you know," he shrugged, sitting in the middle of the floor. "just hanging out."

"why are you sitting on the floor?" i got up and sat down next to him.

"because the bed is really empty without ian," he mumbled, scrolling through his phone.

"good thing he'll be back in a few days," i smiled. "i can't wait to see all of them."

jaden smiled, "yeah, it'll be great to see them all again for a few days."

i got up from the floor, "well, i think that i'm going to go record my first youtube video. then you wanna go shopping with me later?"

he nodded, "yeah that sounds good."

-
[november 20th, 2019]