100

-

it had been almost six months since i had gotten here, and it seemed like time flew by. i had been taking a break from instagram, just to clear my head and focus more on myself.

currently, i was sitting on the couch, my legs in ciarán's lap, and my head lying in jaden's lap. we had just gotten back from dinner and decided to just fall onto the couch.

"baby," i said, nudging ciarán's leg with my foot. "wanna get some ice cream and go upstairs?"

he shrugged, "sure, i'll grab some for you."

i sat up and hugged jaden, "goodnight, i'll see you tomorrow."

he nodded, "goodnight juliet."

once ciarán came out of the kitchen, we ran upstairs, racing to my room. we had mainly been hanging out in there, probably because ciarán liked my cats.

i made it to my room first and ciarán pouted, "no fair, you got a head start."

i shrugged and stuck my tongue out at him, "you're just jealous, loser!"

he rolled his eyes, smiling, and handed me my ice cream, "whatever, i'll just go pet dos. i know that she loves me."

i climbed into the bed and opened my ice cream, eating it while watching him play with the cats. he jumped across to the bed, just to lay down next to me.

"baby, i love you," he said, rolling over and resting his head in my lap.

i ran a hand through his hair, "aw, i love you too baby."

i finished my ice cream and lied down, looking up at the ceiling. ciarán sat up and scooted up so he was next to me. he ran his hands through my hair, playing with pieces of it.

"can i try and braid your hair?" he asked.

"sure," i shrugged. "do you know how, or do you want me to teach you?"

"i used to know how," he laughed. "i used to braid my moms hair. i just hope that i remember."

i nodded, "okay, i'm gonna fall asleep, but i'll see it in the morning."

he laughed again, "okay, sleep well."

-

i woke up in ciarán's arms, while he was scrolling through his phone. i squinted and rubbed my eyes, the light coming through the window was super bright.

"morning," he said, kissing the top of my head.

"morning," i smiled. "what time is it right now?"

"um, it's only 8:30 right now," he said, closing his phone after he checked.

"good, plenty of time to do something. wanna help me pick out an outfit?" i asked, sitting up and stretching.

he smiled, "of course, but don't let me mess it up."

i laughed, "you cant mess it up. just pick things that you think would go good together, it doesn't even have to match."

he nodded and got out of bed, walking over to my closet. he looked through it while i went into the bathroom and cleaned up my makeup that was on the counter.

ciarán walked in with two things in his arms; a blue and black sweater, and a pair of ripped black skinny jeans. i smiled and took them out of his arms.

"i like it, you did a good job," i said, pulling the sweatshirt i was currently wearing off and pulling the blue and black one on.

ciarán blushed and looked down at the ground as i changed my pants, "don't you care that i'm standing right here?"

i shook my head and walked to the other side of  the bathroom to get accessories, "no, why would i?"

" 'cause i'm a guy," he said, leaning against the bathroom counter. "and most girls don't like to change in front of guys."

"one, you're my boyfriend," i said, putting on a belt. "and two, i would change in front of anyone. sure, sometimes i don't like to change in front of people. but, it's not like i'm ashamed of my body or anything."

"so you would change in front of any of the guys?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

i nodded, "yup, because i know that i can trust them."

changing the subject, he turned around and looked at all my makeup on the counter, "so, what are you going to do for your makeup."

i shrugged, "i'm not sure, i guess i'll just see what happens."

-

"you look cute," ciarán said, holding my hand as we walked down the stairs.

"thank you, now what are we gonna do today?" i asked, pulling my phone out of my back pocket. "is there anything i haven't done yet that we should probably do?"

"the zoo?" ciarán asked, leading me to the kitchen.

"yes! i've always loved going to the zoo," i said. "why are we in the kitchen, is there actually food in this house today?"

[september 3rd, 2019 - september 4th, 2019]