97

-

"i want to know everything," tavia said, sitting on my bed.

"okay me too," ian said, coming into my room and shutting the door.

i rolled my eyes, "there's really nothing to tell, you guys. after that lunch he asked me to go out with him and we went out a few times, and that was that."

tavia sighed, "that can't be all, that was boring."

i laughed, "i told you it was boring. but, i really like him."

ian smiled, "good, i think you guys are a cute couple."

tavia nodded, "yeah, i agree. i just wish that the story was better."

i rolled my eyes and shook my head, "i hate you both so much."

-

i was laying in bed, petting uno, when someone knocked on my door. "come in," i yelled, scratching uno behind the ears.

ciarán opened the door and walked inside. he shut the door and walked over to my bed, laying at the end of it and petting dos.

"she likes you," i said, watching him pet her.

"you think so?" he asked, scratching under her chin.

i nodded, "yeah, i think she likes you more then she likes me."

"aw," he frowned. "maybe i should stop petting her then."

he stood up on the bed and walked over to where i was laying down and sat down next to me. he reached over and scratched uno's head.

"not sure if uno likes you or not," i said, watching uno smell his hand.

"i hope he likes me," he whispered, petting his back.

i rested my head on his shoulder and he sighed softly, continuing to pet uno. "thanks for today, it was really fun," i whispered to him.

"you're welcome," he whispered back. "why are we whispering?"

i shrugged and laughed, "i actually have no idea."

we both laughed and i kept my head on his shoulder. i could feel myself falling asleep, so i hope he wouldn't mind if i fell asleep on him.

"are you falling asleep?" he asked, his smile could he heard in his voice.

i nodded weakly and yawned, "yeah, you can go if you want."

"but i'm comfy," he mumbled, leaning his head against mine.

-

i sat in bed, with a stuffed animal in my lap after getting ready. ciarán took my picture and i waved my hands in front of my face.

"no, don't take my picture!" i yelled.

he laughed, "too late, it's cute though."

i shook my head, not believing him at all. when he said it was a cute picture, it was always an ugly picture. i hopped off the bed and rubbed uno's head.

"i'm hungry and wanna watch tv," i said, grabbing my phone.

"downstairs we go then," ciarán smiled, holding the door open for me.

"is there even anything to eat in this house right now?" i asked, running into the hallway and down the stairs.

ciarán ran to keep up with me, "um, probably not. we'll have to go grocery shopping at some point."

i shrugged, "guess i'm eating a poptart then."

"oh, poptarts sound good," matt mumbled, walking into the kitchen.

"they actually do, now what show sounds good to watch?" i asked him. "gilmore girls?"

"never seen it," ciarán said, opening the fridge and taking out the orange juice.

"okay then we are definitely watching it all day today," i said, linking arms with him and walking to the living room.

"i'm in to watch gilmore girls all day," matt said, sitting down at one end of the couch.

[may 7th, 2019 - may 8th, 2019]