124

-

tavia and i were watching gilmore girls on the couch when max got back. she set her purse down on the floor and sat down on the other side of the couch.

"where are all the boys?" she asked, looking around the empty house.

"around," tavia shrugged. "i think they're in the studio."

"she's cute," i told max when she took out her phone.

"who's cute? tavia asked, sitting up.

"max's girlfriend," i teased, smiling at her.

"oh now i have to see," tavia said, pulling her phone out of her pocket.

max blushed, "stop it you guys! you're embarrassing me."

"how?" i asked. "there's no one else in this room."

she shook her head and just kept scrolling through her phone, covering her face with her arm. i laughed and turned my attention back to the tv.

tavia stood up and stretched, "i'm gonna make some pizza rolls, you girls want some?"

max and nodded and i laughed, "are you sure that there's even any in this house?"

tavia nodded, "yeah, i hid them so the boys wouldn't be able to find them."

-

zuri had come over and was laying on the couch with us, while we tried to decide between the office or the simpsons.

max and zuri were voting for the simpsons, while tavia and i were voting for the office.

"i've never even see the office," max said. "therefore we should watch the simpsons."

"wait you've never seen the office?" zuri gasped, "i changed my mind, we gotta watch the office."

max groaned, "what's so good about the office anyway?"

"what do you mean?" tavia yelled. "it's only the best show ever."

i nodded, "yeah, and no more arguing, we are going to watch the office whether you like it or not."

-

"oh girls," merlyn called, walking in from outside. "i need to ask you something."

"yeah," i asked, rubbing my eyes and sitting up.

"we're gonna have a fire, if you guys want to come out and sit by it," he said.

"i'm in," zuri stood up from the couch and followed merlyn outside.

"let's go girls!" tavia cheered, following zuri.

i got up and followed behind tavia, looking back to see if max was going to follow me. she slowly got up and followed behind me, still looking down at her phone.

-

"max are you going to look up from your phone tonight?" jaden asked jokingly.

she closed it and set it down, "i'm sorry."

"she was texting her girlfriend," i teased again, earning me a glare from her.

"girlfriend!" ian yelled. "man, i need to see a picture of her."

"wow, i can't believe you have a girlfriend," jaden said, laughing.

"juliet, why did you have to say anything?" she said, glaring at me still.

"wait, is this the girl you asked you could go hangout with like a week ago?" ciarán asked, looking up from his own phone.

"possibly," she mumbled.

"yes," i said at the say time.

[october 10th, 2019]