106

-

"i can't wait to see my mom's face when jaden pulls up in a tesla," i told ciarán, who insisted on driving again.

ciarán nodded, "yeah me too, i've known jaden for a long time. i was the one who introduced him to ian."

"wait really?" i asked. "i didn't know that."

ciarán nodded, "yeah, i introduced them and they got along really well and then like a month after jaden's birthday ian asked him out. he said he wanted to wait till valentine's day, but he couldn't wait that long."

i smiled, "that's cool, they're so cute. when jaden told me about ian, i thought he was going to hate me."

"hate you?" ciarán laughed at that. "one, jaden loves you so ian is bound to love you. and two, you and ian are really similar."

"is that a compliment, or?" i asked jokingly.

ciarán rolled his eyes at me and followed jaden onto the street of the house. i could already see it, and it made me anxious to even be on the street.

ciarán pulled up along the curb and jaden parked in the driveway. i could see my mom looking out the window and i got out of the car.

ciarán got out and followed me up the lawn, standing near the porch. my mom left the window and went deeper into the house. jaden got out of the car and the front door opened.

"what are you doing back here?" my mom snapped. "especially you jaden."

ian got out of the car and walked across the lawn to where ciarán and i were standing.

my mom crossed her arms, "and you brought him? is this the most recent guy you've been fucking?"

jaden's face scrunched up, "excuse me?" he looked back at ian and back to her, "we've been together for four years, if you talked to me and stopped being petty, you'd know that."

max finally got out of the car and walked behind ian and ciarán, hiding herself.

i shifted my weight between my feet, "mom, we're just here to get max's things and go."

she rolled her eyes, "of course you are. because the three of you just want to ruin my life. i thought i could stop it by getting rid of jaden."

max stepped out from behind them, "what are you talking about?"

"get rid of one sinner and the rest won't turn out bad." jaden rolled his eyes.

"can we just go inside and get some of max's stuff?"

she shrugged, "go ahead, take what you want. i could care less about you little shits. my life will be so much better once you are all out of it."

-

and here we were, back on the road again. we had gotten everything that max had wanted to keep and put it into both cars. it wasn't a lot actually, and i felt so bad for her. she was only seventeen and dealing with all this.

i gripped the steering-wheel tightly and blinked my eyes. i could cry right now, but i really need to focus on driving. only a few more hours and we could switch and eat food.

i just wanted to get back home and lay in my own bed. the seats of the car were not comfortable to sleep on, and i missed my cats. tavia has texted me, saying they were good, and asked about how everything was going with us.

i hadn't posted on instagram, and my twitter mentions were full of people asking if i was okay. I hadn't replied to any of them, but i'd have to post something when we got back.

and none of the other guys knew what was going on. they were all probably really worried about us because we all just disappeared and didn't tell anyone.

i only told tavia and even told her not to tell anyone else. i didn't want them worrying about what was happening with us and wording about us down here.

[september 13th, 2019]