164

ani's twitch stream

ani sat in her chair as she loaded up the stream. i wiped my hands on my pants and unmuted myself, "i'm so nervous. what if people don't like me?"

she smiled, "it'll be fine, everyone will like you. my chat is always so wholesome."

her voice was really high, and her laugh was really cute, so i really believed that anyone that liked her was just as nice.

"hi guys!" she said loudly. "as you can see we have a guest today, juliet."

i smiled and waved and looked towards the comments of the stream that i had pulled up on my phone.

~ twitch chat ~
omg juliet
oh she's pretty
hii
hi ani
juliet walker !!
hey
hi again
omg she's so pretty
you're both so pretty

i decided to post on my story that i was on ani's live stream, just so that my fans could come and watch it they wanted.

after saying thank you for a few donations she smiled, "so, we're going to answer some questions and then play some games a little later."

i nodded as ani talk and glanced down at my phone, only seeing a twitter notification. ani looked in the chat and pulled out some questions to ask.

"so juliet," she started. "one of the questions that everyone is asking is if you can introduce yourself. like give us a little background."

i nodded, wiping my hands on my pants again, "well, my name is juliet walker and i'm twenty years old. i'm from mississippi, but i moved to california this year. i run an instagram account and i usually post pictures of makeup looks or fashion."

"don't forget that you just started a youtube channel," ani reminded me. "a lot of people are asking how ciarán is, did i say his name right?"

i laughed, "yeah you said it right. and he is great, i'm sure he'd be happy that you asked."

"someone wants to know what you use to dye your hair," ani said, scrolling through the chat some more.

"i use arctic fox and manic panic, and i have always dyed it myself," i answered.

ani started answering a question about something called a yeti event and i heard my door open. i turned around and saw jaden walk in, coming straight towards me.

i looked down at the chat and saw some people had noticed him. ani looked over at the computer she was using to call me on and waved, "hi."

he waved back and sat on a pillow on the floor, just his head in the frame. "who's that," ani asked, looking through her chat quickly.

"that's my brother jaden," i laughed, looking at the comments. "yes it's jaden walker."

"well, people want to know if you have any big plans for the end of this year or early next year," ani said, going back to asking questions.

i probably shouldn't tell people i was planning on going on the tour and jaden shook his head. i shook my head, "nothing that i can talk about right now."

ani smiled, "that means there is something."

i shrugged, "you never know, right now my schedule looks pretty empty."

"sure," she laughed. "anyway, we should probably play a game now. i was thinking minecraft?"

i shrugged, "sure, i've never played before so i'm going to be really bad."

-

after us playing for a little while, two of her friends joined the server and the call, who were also streaming. i really didn't know what i was doing, so them joining really saved me from embarrassing myself.

"how's it going gamers!" one of them yelled once they were in call, and it was so loud that jaden heard it next to me.

"jesus," the other one mumbled. "do you have to be so loud alex?"

"alex and henry," ani said. "we have a guest on the stream, meet juliet."

i waved again and they waved back. "well can we play minecraft with you?" the one i think was named alex asked.

ani nodded, "yeah, just don't mess anything up, i'm looking at you alex."

"okay, i just want to play some minecraft."

-

ani ended the stream and clapped her hands, "that was fun, what did you think."

i nodded, "that was really fun. thank you so much for letting me crash your stream."

"aw, it was no problem," she smiled.

"hey i have a question," alex said.

"okay shoot," i shrugged.

"are you single?" he smiled.

i shook my head and laughed, "no, not at all. i'm sorry, but i do have a boyfriend."

"darn," he snapped. "it's whatever, but we should still be friends, okay?"

"sure," i shrugged. "you guys are all really nice, and i'm probably going to need a lot of help with this youtube thing."

[november 25th, 2019]