130

-

i hugged ciarán tightly as we lied in bed. i buried my head on his neck and i felt him wrap his arms around me, "i don't want you to go."

"i know," he mumbled. "i don't wanna go either. but at least we have today."

i frowned, "but today isn't long enough, i don't want you to leave ever."

"i know, but i have to. so, let's do something fun before i go," he said, sitting up and pulling me up with him. "we can do anything you want, and with whoever you want."

"can we just hangout around here? and hangout with ian," i asked. "and, how does jaden not get upset when ian leaves for tour without him?"

ciarán smiled, "he does get upset, but they've been together for a while. jaden has come with us on tour before, but he's doing other stuff the start of this tour. if he didn't have stuff going on i'm sure he'd be coming with us."

i frowned, "i wish i could come, and i totally would, but i need to be here with max."

"i know," he said, squeezing me. "she really needs you, and you can always catch up with us after christmas."

i nodded, "yeah, as long as max is doing good in school and she's settled in here."

he got out of the bed and pulled me out with him. i frowned and he shook his head at me. he held my hand as we walked out of my room and down the stairs.

at the end of them, matt tackled me into a hug, "i'm going to miss you, juliet."

i smiled and hugged him back, "thanks, i'm gonna miss you too. but, you aren't leaving till tomorrow."

he nodded, "i know, but i just wanted to say that i'm going to miss you."

"it's going to be so weird being here with you all," i sighed. "it's usually so loud, and now it's going to be so quiet and empty."

"i'm sure we're all going to miss you too," joba said as he walked by.

"it kind of sucks that you'll be gone for halloween," i said, frowning again. "do you guys do anything? i mean, is there any kids in the neighborhood i can pass out candy to?"

matt shrugged, "no idea, we've never given out candy."

"that's mean," i said. "well, i'm going to hand out candy then."

ciarán laughed, "have fun with that, little kids suck."

"you suck," matt retorted.

ciarán stuck his tongue out at him and matt punched his shoulder. the two pretended to fight for a few minutes before ciarán stepped off the stairs.

"we're off to find ian, wish us luck."

-

i did not expect that the last day i had with my boyfriend before he went on tour, was going to spent watching icarly with him, jaden, and ian.