166

i sat on the couch next to jaden, waiting for the guys to get back from the airport. max had left to go out on her date with athena, which just left me and jaden to wait.

the front door opened and we both jumped up, running towards the door. i tackled ciarán in a hug as soon as i saw him, "baby, i missed you."

"i missed you too," he said, hugging me tightly.

once he let me go i quickly gave everyone else a hug, "i'm so glad to see all of you."

i had an arm around rob's shoulders and he picked me up, throwing me over his shoulder, "so did we, we really missed being able to make fun of someone."

"but wasn't nick with you?" i joked between laughs.

he put me down, laughing so hard to looked like he was going to cry. ciarán walked over, dragging his suitcase behind him, and wrapped an arm around my waist.

"can we go upstairs?"

"of course," i said, grabbing his hand and walking upstairs with him.

"be safe," romil joked. "we don't need any kids running around here."

"fuck you romil," ciarán yelled back down the stairs.

we walked into the room and ciarán threw his suitcase onto the bed, while i shut the door behind us.

ciarán pulled me into him and kissed me, "are you hungry?"

"starving actually," i smiled. "are we gonna get food."

he nodded, "yeah, and we're going to go somewhere nice."

i shook my head, "i'm not letting you spend a lot of money on me."

he shrugged, "i don't care, i'm going to do it anyways."

[november 26th, 2019]