62

-

i walked up to the house behind matt and jaden. the house was huge, it was almost intimidating to walk up to it. matt opened and held the door as i followed jaden inside. just off the entryway was a living room , where five boys sat on a couch. jaden cleared his throat and the boys looked up.

i recognized ian, but none of the others. ian got up and ran over excitedly, wrapping me in a hug. i hugged him back and laughed.

"how was your trip?" he asked, letting me go from the hug.

"it was good, jaden and matt tell really good stories," i smiled.

ian grabbed my arm and pulled me to the living room, "let me introduce you to everyone."

matt and jaden followed behind us, and jaden swatted his arm playfully, "please don't overwhelm her."

ian rolled his eyes, "she'll be fine, there's not that many people."

"i was overwhelmed when i met everyone," jaden said, crossing his arms.

"well there's only four people here so it'll be fine," he smiled.

he gestured to someone with thick eyebrows and blueish-greenish hair, "this is romil, he's our in-house producer."

he waved and ian pointed to the next two people, "this is dom and merlyn, they're both artists."

the next person ian pointed to have messy, dirty-blond hair, "this is nick, he's nick."

the others laughed and nick frowned. "well that's everyone that's down here. i'm sure you'll meet everyone later," ian said.

i nodded, "okay. should i bring my stuff inside, where am i staying?"

"boys, to the car!" matt yelled, holding his arm up and marching out the door.

i must have looked confused because as the guys walked outside, romil put a hand on my shoulder, "don't worry, you'll get used to it. now, let's get your stuff to your room!"

-

the room was great. it was huge, on the second floor, had its own bathroom, and had a queen sized bed. the walls were a light blue-gray, and the room had a sliding glass door to a balcony.

there was a knock on the door frame and jaden walked in, "hey, how do you like it?"

i smiled, "i love it, it's so nice here."

jaden smiled, "good, i'm glad. are you hungry? matt just got back with some food."

"okay, just give me a second and i'll be right down," i said.

he nodded and disappeared down the long hallway. i grabbed some socks from my suitcase and put them on quickly. i walked into the hall and ran, sliding down the long hallway.

someone was coming out of there room at the same time and i ran right into them, "oh, i am so sorry. i'm juliet, jaden's sister."

"bearface," he mumbled, barely loud enough for me to hear.

before i could say anything else to him, he went back into his room and shut the door. i shrugged it off and carefully ran down the stairs. i heard people talking, and followed their voices to the kitchen.

ian was sitting on the counter, an arm around jaden, laughing at something he had said. matt was standing at the island with two girls i had never seen before.

"juliet," matt called me over and handed me a salad.

i took it and read the label, "apple walnut, how'd you know?"

"jaden," he said, lazily pointing in his direction.

i looked back at where he was standing in the kitchen. he ate a fry, kissed ian, and ate another fry.

i made a face and matt laughed, "you get used to it, they're really cute together."

the girl closest to him hit his arm and raised her eyebrows. "oh, this is my girlfriend tavia, and that's joba's girlfriend zuri."

i smiled, "it's nice to meet you. you're both really pretty."

tavia smiled, "so are you! i hope matt hasn't been mean."

i shook my head, "no he's been nice, but who's bearface? i ran into him in the hall, and i don't think he likes me."

"ugh ciarán," ian groaned exaggeratedly. "just ignore him, he's quiet and rude."

jaden hit ian's shoulder, "no, he's nice. don't listen to him."

a tall guy with a mullet walked down the stairs, "are we talking about ciarán?" when he saw me he added, "i'm joba."

"i'm juliet," i replied. "how did you know we were talking about him?"

he rolled his eyes, "ian and jaden get in the same argument anytime we try to describe ciarán."

i nodded slowly, "okay, good to know i guess."

-

i was sitting on my bed, taking clothes out of my suitcase and re-folding them so i could put them away. someone knocked on the door, "come in!"

tavia walked in, "hey."

i smiled, "oh, hey tavia!"

she sat down at the end of my bed, "are you sure you're okay staying here? there's a lot of guys here and if you're uncomfortable you can come stay at my place."

"thank you, but i'm sure i'll be okay," i told her, smiling.

she nodded and ruffled my hair, "okay, but if you need me i'll follow you on instagram and send you my number. please text me if the boys bug you."

i nodded, "i will, thanks tavia."

she nodded and walked to the door, "you can call me tav if you want. i don't let many people call me that, but i like you."

i laughed and waved as she walked back into the hallway and shut the door. i liked her, she was super nice and just seemed like a good person.

[march 19th, 2019]

[a/n] - okay so hear me out ,, i know that they all live in separate houses now, but just pretend they don't for the plot.