Walking With A Bunny

Start from the beginning

Shirou: yeah yeah sorry. (to Coco) So boss what's our mission.

The moment Coco heard the word 'boss' leave Shirou's mouth, she turned away as she was blushing from embarrassment of what Archer did.

Coco: (flustered) o-oh w-we will-will be hunting down a sleuth of Ursai and el-eliminate i-it.

Shirou: Ok then, should we spilt up and search the forest?

Coco: yes we will!

Velvet: ok then, how do you want to spilt up?

Shirou: well I suggest, me and Yatsuhashi go as a duo and you, Fox and Coco go as a three. I'll be the range for our group while Fox will be the close melee for your group.

Fox: that sound like a good plan.

Yatsuhashi: yes, it covers our weakness in range, very well lets get going.

Coco: NOO!

Everyone just stopped and stared at their leader for her cry.

Shirou: Why don't you like the groups I suggested.

Coco: I'm the leader remember so I make the teams.

Fox: (annoyed) Ok then shoot, how do you want to make the teams?

Coco: It'll be Fox and Yatsuhashi and myself as a trio, then Velvet and Shirou as a two.

Shirou: sorry to protest but now we have the range disadvantage that I wanted to avoid!

Velvet: (annoyed)(murmurs) yeah just like you've been avoiding me.

Shirou: what did you say Velvet?

Velvet: (pouting) Nothing important!

Shirou, Velvet and Coco argued about teams. Unbeknownst to Velvet, Fox heard her and got on what Coco was trying to do. He nudged Yatsuhashi to get his attention.

Yatsuhashi: (whisper) what do you want Fox?

Fox: (whisper) lets go with the teams that Coco gave us.

Yatsuhashi: (whisper) what why? Shirou's suggestion is far more effective than Coco's.

Fox: (whisper) you idiot don't you see what Coco is trying to do? She trying to get Shirou and Velvet alone, haven't you noticed that he's been avoiding Velvet after the whole confession thing.

Yatsuhashi: (whisper) I see, very well, lets go with it, if it has the possibility of Shirou giving our Velvet the answer she wants, then let's get out of the way.

Fox: Ok! We'll go with the teams that Coco gave.

Shirou: what?

Yatsuhashi: Sorry but if our leader wished for us to jump off a cliff, what other chose but to jump do we have?

Shirou: Fine lets get going Velvet, take care you three!

CFY: yeah you too!

Timeskip of Yatsuhashi juggling three Beowolves