Chapter 2: Old Memories

Megatron overlooked the sky through the bridge's cockpit. The door opens to reveal Dreadwing. "Ah, commander. What news do you bring?" He asks. Dreadwing reports "Very unsettling..." Megatron groans "Oh, sweet Unicron. Is that guard still going at the whole Optimus attacked Smokescreen thing?" Dreadwing shook his helm "It's not the guard I'm worried about." Megatron cocks a ridge "What are you implying?" The seeker states "The guard was not hallucinating or seeing something in a different matter. He was correct." The gladiator was shocked "You saw it as well?" Dreadwing nods slowly.

             The warlord walks through the halls and comes to the storage room where the guard was. "LORD MEGATRON,YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE ME!!!" The guard begged. Said bot calms him and replies "I do. Dreadwing returned today and he had the same thing to say. You are not insane after all." The guard fell to the floor "Thank you, my liege!! Thank you!!!" Megatron groans at the sight of his troop begging "Yes, yes. Whatever. Now please leave." The guard quickly gets to his feet and runs out. Megatron sighs greatly and leaves.

                He goes to his office and opens a crate to find an old tape. He stands up, connects it to a screen and sits back to watch it.

On the tape

              Megatronus was signing autographs for his fans. A father then came forward "You were excellent out there, Megatronus." He comments. The bot laughs "Thank you. Thank you. I do try my best.... Aw, who's this?" "Oh, this is is my son, Smokescreen." The kid exclaims "You're unbelievable Megatronus!! I want to be just like you when I grow up!! A warrior!!" The gladiator laughed and smiled.

            He holds his hand out and Smokescreen takes 2 of his digits in his servo. They lock gazes again and Megatronus informs "I would love to see you in the ring. You will perform excellently in these battles. I wish you luck cause one day, you might end up fighting me." Smokescreen laughs and then holds up his gladiator figure "Would you mind signing this for me?" Megatronus does so "Of course. Anything for a fan." Once done, the small mech, hugs the figure tightly and says "I'm gonna keep this forever!!!" Megatronus laughs again in awe.

And the tape ends.

            Megatron sighed "I wonder if he still has it...." He stood up and walked to his wall. He opened the secret compartment to find an old drawing that was a a few years after the tape was recorded. It was also by Smokescreen. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't good either. It was somewhat in the middle....

Megatron started laughing as he looked at it "It's so bad which makes it so funny

Megatron started laughing as he looked at it "It's so bad which makes it so funny...." he places the holopad down and starts laughing dramatically. He looks away for a few seconds and calms down but looks back at it and cracks up once more "Oh my gosh..... I can't look at it without laughing." He starts dying and falls to the ground.

          A guard walks in to check on him and asks "My liege are you okay?" Megatron stops laughing and yells "IM FINE YOU IMBECILE!!! NOW LEAVE!!!" The guard quickly does as he is ordered and the door shuts. Megatron breaths and then looks back to the table. He laughs silently before standing up and putting it away again. He locks the door on the compartment and laughs "Oh, sweet Primus..."