Chapter 34: Spark Bond

A few days went by and that secret was kept between Skywarp, Knockout, and Megatron. The warlord had it on his mind every day. Smokescreen just thought he brushed it off. Until one day, Megatron was in his office thinking about how Smokescreen would act if he asked him to. He'd either approve, disapprove, or shove it off for another time. When he heard tapping at his door, followed by it opening, he turned to it and saw Smokescreen enter. He was trying to find something. He saw him look around the room, tapping his foot to gain the vibrations and such. Megatron asks "Need help?" The rookie nods "I put my phase shifter down for awhile since I didn't need it and now I can't find it..." the warlord looks to the corner of the desk, seeing what Smokescreen was looking for. He shakes his helm and says "Smokes, right here." He grabs it and holds it out. The bot felt for the gladiator's hand and soon found it and then got a grip on the phase shifter "Thank you." He remarks as he takes it and sets it on his wrist.

           As he was securing the relic on his wrist, Megatron asks "Hey... so.... About your dream from around a week ago.... Would you be interested in—— spark bonding?" The kid was shocked. His head went back, his structure straightened, and his doors went up. The decepticon states "I'll take that as a no." He looks back to his desk and goes back to work. He was working on something for Smokescreen; a weapon... The rookie continues the conversation from earlier "No... I-im fully interested, I just... it just surprised me is all."

              Megatron turns and leans back in his chair, "You're sure? Im not trying to push you or anything." Smokescreen nods and steps closer. He was trying to find Megatron. The gladiator takes his hand and then the warlord realizes "Wait, now?" The rookie states "I thought you wanted to which was why you asked... isn't it?" Megatron goes on "I-I was just wondering... I- I didn't think you'd actually—- you know what? Frag it. Come here."

       He lifts Smokescreen up into his arms and goes to another spot in his room. A larger surface that didn't move. He sits down and places Smokescreen on his lap. To assure and tell him physically what he was doing, he placed his massive servo on the ex-autobot's chassis for a few seconds before sliding his hand down and lifting his hood to open his spark chamber. When the air hit the bot's exposed spark, he stuttered a sharp exhale. Megatron felt him shake and stopped what he was doing. He looked to the rookie's covered eyes even though the little mech couldn't return the glance.

                 "Do you want me to stop?" The warlord whispers. Smokescreen looks up and paused for a moment. He shook his head quickly. The bot went on "So I may continue?" The rookie nods slightly and the decepticon brings him up a bit so he could look into his spark. The gladiator observed the narrow space between the star saber injury and his spark. They were quite close together. The warlord confirms "You're very lucky that that sword missed.... And yet..... still unlucky because of who wielded it....." Smokescreen breathes out slowly "Please don't remind me about that..... maybe in the future.... It's only been about a few weeks or so since HE did that." Megatron agrees and pulls his boyfriend back down.

            "I'm opening my own chamber now...." Megatron states. He then stops "Actually.... Would you like to open it? I did yours so I assumed it was only fair if I allowed you to do the same to me." Smokescreen thinks about it and then accepts the offer. He placed his servos on Megatron's chassis and began to feel for the one spot that was the access port. The warlord just laid back with his hands to both sides of him, watching his rookie observe his armor close up.

                Smoke soon found the place and opened Megatron's spark chamber. As soon as he opened his spark chamber, he stopped and took his servoes away. "Proceed..... I..... I'm not experienced.... I'm also blind." The leader smiles softly and lifts the racer up, soon getting their sparks to touch each other.

That went on for a few minutes before they broke, exhausted from each other's power.

               Megatron closed their chambers and let Smokescreen rest ontop of him. He didn't mind one bit.