Chapter 31: The Return Of Prime

Smokescreen then heard the far off roar of an engine. "Master? Somethings... somethings coming...." "The predacon?" The leader asks. The racer remarks "I don't know. I can't see it. I can only hear and I don't hear wingflap." Starscream adds "It's also not beastly enough. Megatron steps forward and Smokescreen ran back and hid behind a pillar.

Magnus looked to the bot. He had never seen such bright coloring in a decepticon. Especially a ground one. They were either red, black, or purple. Never blue. At least of that vibrant shade. "Why are you hiding?" He asked. Smokescreen looked to him without giving an answer. Starscream kicked the commander's backplate "Prisoners do not ask questions. They stay quiet." He growls. Ultra groans and mutters to himself "I wasn't even talking to you."

Starscream looks back to the UFO "I know that color scheme." Megatron was then shocked. For the first time, he saw Optimus Prime flying....with wings. The bot was bulked up further than he was before and had a jet pack. "Wait, Prime can't fly? Can he?" Starscream comments. Megatron looked over to see that Smokescreen already left. He looked to one of the bridges and saw that he was running to the warship "Okay, good..." he sighs.

But that didn't stop him from getting totaled by Optimus and getting thrown into his own throne, destroying it. When Starscream tried to flee, Ultra stood up and punched him to the ground.