Chapter 20: Problems

Megatron cocked a ridge at him, wondering if he was going to take the offer. Smokescreen then looks Megatron in the optics bravely causing the warlord to lightly smile. He places the key in his servo and keeps his hand there for a few seconds "I'm an autobot. It's what I fought for." He says aloud. Arcee and Jack became confused. Smokescreen then whispers to the gladiator "I will make Optimus stop. I'll make him proud and he'll stop hurting me." Megatron's optics widened and he lost his smile. Smokescreen stepped away from him, leaving the key in his servo. Dragging his footsteps, his doors came down. He stood next to Bulkhead. The wrecker placed a servo on his shoulder and Arcee came back over to them with Jack's pod in her arms.

Soon, eradicons came from a groundbridge and surrounded the autobots like a star wars kill off scene. Megatron looks to Smokescreen and him only "You had your chance." He says. He turns to the lock "Now bear witness as a new era dawns on Cybertron." Each con inserts a key and it starts working. The gladiator shouts "BEHOLD!!! THE AGE OF THE DECEPTICONS!!!!" He began working The Omega Lock, targeting a nearby building and recreating it. "By the allspark." Prime gasps. Bee adds "=<Woah.>=" Everyone repeats what he said basically. "Instant home makeover." Miko remarks. "Shiny." Knockout comments, smiling brightly.

Optimus steps forward "You have what you want, Megatron. This conflict is between Autobots and Decepticons. Allow me to return the humans to earth." Megatron turns to him, laughing "Oh, I wouldn't recommend it. They'll be much safer here." Optimus didn't speak another word. The warlord looks to his seeker "Is the space bridge locked on target?" The con bows "Per your instructions Lord Megatron." The gladiator then looks back to the autobots "Excellent. Why rule only one world, when I could rule 2?" A vortex appears above the omega lock and Megatron taps the center of the matter ejector on the screen. The Lock ignites and shoots it's power through the portal.

"No..." Optimus growls. Smokescreen saw his fists tense. He knew that once they got back or somewhere else, Optimus would unleash his anger.

Miko looks to her friends "If the Omega Lock can restore Cybertron, it'll do the same to Earth, right?" Optimus disagrees "No, it will cyberform your planet in favor of its new matrix, destroying all indigenous life in the process.

Megatron watches in awe at the process "Such raw power! What should I call my new domain? New Kaon? Or perhaps, gilded Earth?" That caught Prime; the humans too. They started banging on the glass of their capsules "NO!!" Jack yells. Miko screams "LEAVE OUR PLANET ALONE!!!" Optimus looked around to find a solution. Megatron laughed evilly, bringing the other main cons to laugh along with. Their commotion rang through Prime's head.

Rage then got up "Well Prime, you're in a bit of a situation? Aren't you?" He looks over and sees Rage sitting on a ledge. No one else saw him tho. He was Optimus's spark spirit so only he could see him. Prime asks "Why don't you do something?" Rage replies "I'm not strong enough. It takes awhile. It took me all my power to join with you, I'm still regaining it. I can't become physical until then. I will help you with your sword. He holds his hand up to which red smoke releases from. He looks to his star saber and it rises from the ground a bit.

He looks back to Rage as he disappears "Now, do your part: kill the decepticons and grab your blade. Destroy the lock. It's the only way." Optimus listens. He ejects his sword and hits the cons away from him. The cons turned to him when hearing the commotion start. Prime then made a run for it to his starsaber. He pulls it out of the ground and swings it, throwing the eradicons away from him. Megatron then pulled his blade from off his back and ran at him. They collided blades and then Rage took control of Prime's arms and cut off Megatron's arm, along with the sword. "Thanks for the help, Rage." He says to himself. Rage doesn't reply but Prime knew. He then jumps onto Starscream's face, using it as a step to jump into the air and bring his blade down on the lock, destroying it and stopping the energy beam. It blew up, throwing everyone backwards and rubble coming down from the upper part.

He soon got a com "Optimus! Do you read?" It was his old friend. Prime answers "Ratchet, please open a space bridge. He sets the star saber back onto his backplate and they all go through.