Chapter 11: Fight Of 3 (Autobots)

The first chance he got, he sped up and tried to get away from him. Optimus transformed and grabs his spoiler nearly ripping it off. He throws him backwards, causing him to tumble across the brown dirt and sand. He transforms into bot mode but recieves another blow to the side, causing him to turn onto his back plate. Optimus lifts Smokescreen up by the collar plate and throws him once more.

              Once the mech stopped rolling, he coughs out a bit of energon, and whines "Optimus I said I was sorry!"Optimus uses his star saber, throwing him back once again, this time making him hit a bunch of rocks. Smokescreen winced feeling the hard surface hit his metal skin. Optimus laughs a bit "I do recall you saying you'd put yourself infront of a blade for your friends, correct?" Prime ejected his blade and shoved it into the rookies side. The bot yelled in pain and pulled him off. He stood up and started running but Prime shot him down again. As he was down, he sent a distress message but with the dirt in his eyes, he couldn't see who he sent it to.

            Optimus then pushes the bot down by the head with his foot. "I'm sorry it had to end this way." Prime tells him. Smokescreen reasons "WAIT!!! IF YOU KILL ME THE BOTS'LL KNOW WHAT YOU DID!!!" Prime reasons "They'll believe a word I tell them. And besides, I can always blame it on a decepticon." He lifts the sword and the rookie tenses up, looking down and covering his head.

          Just then, a blade collision sound was heard and he looked to the side to see Prime on the ground, a ways away. He turned to the other side to see Megatron lifting him by his arm. He screamed in terror and tried to get away. "Leave in the direction behind me. Drive and do NOT stop. I mean it." Megatron said to him. Smokescreen saw that he was trying to help him. He nods and the con lets him go. Smokescreen in response, transforms and drives away.

              He got to another desert in an hour he was going so fast. He transformed and fell to the ground in pain. Snokes coughed out a bunch of energon, then laid on his side. He closes his optics and falls asleep, praying one of his friends would find him. A pair of feet hit the ground near him and walk towards his unconscious frame. They lift him up and leave through a groundbridge without saying another word.

Before going on, put your guess in the comments on who it is.