Chapter 29: Love Rules

Since it was quiet once more, Megatron decided to speak with Smokescreen. "Smokes." He calls out. The racer turns to him and tries to find him. Megatron kneels down and brings a digit under the racer's chin. "Right here." Smokescreen nods. The gladiator says "Hey, so..... I was.... I was thinking..... you seem.... Pretty comfortable being here.... At darkmount.... With me— a-and the decepticons. You used to hate and fight us with everything you had—" "Please don't bring that up!!!" Smokescreen whimpers, kneeling down and covering his head." The gladiator was shocked.

He didn't realize that it would have so much effect. "Sorry, what I'm trying to say is..... I'm seeing something in you. It's like, a spark of something.... It makes me feel very different. And I thought it was just because I have an ex autobot who actually left, here in my ranks... but it's not that at all, it's not something in my head, it's something in my spark...."

Smokescreen looked to him once more "A-are you serious?" The warlord nods "I am." Smokescreen grabs his arm "Im— I don't know.... It seems wrong to..." "Like me?" Megatron suggests. The racer nods nervously. The con leader sighs "It's alright... I.... I understand if you don't feel the same...." He stands up and begins leaving.

The racer stood silently, he was scared and upset. He let another mech down. "No... I can't..." He runs over to Megatron and grabs his servo, turning him around. Once they were looking at each other, the gladiator knelt down to get level and Smokescreen stepped closer. "I-I didn't mean it like that.... I meant because I'm an autobot that was tortured and abandoned by my leader. But I'm still an autobot rookie. You... you're a decepticon warlord. I don't match your rank. Not even close." Megatron smiles slightly "Smokes, it doesn't matter the rank..." he pushes their helms together "It only matters the connection~." After that, he turned his helm a bit and connected their dermas passionately. "Mmmmm...." Smokes hums. The leader pushes him against the wall, continuing. They broke for a second as the racer put his servos on the side of Megatron's helm.

The warlord slowly stands up, keeping Smokescreen with him. His servo traveled under him, holding him up at his level. One pede at a time, the racer wrapped his legs around his new boyfriend. The leader slowly makes his way over to his throne and sits down, causing them to break connection. Smokes pulled his helm up again, kissing him. They then separate and Megatron's half open eyes gaze at Smokescreen's covered ones.

The gladiator goes further, bringing his face to the rookie's neck. Hot air brushed across it, causing Smokescreen to shiver. Megatron pushes his face softly into him whilst laying back at the same time. Smokescreen rubs his leader's helm, starting a cycle of purring from the taller mech. He moves over so he's not covering his liege's front. He still kept his hands where they were, he was just on the left side of the throne.

Megatron moves his face from the kid's neck and places it against Smokescreen's helm like before. "I love you."The gladiator says quietly. Smokescreen replies "I love you too. And I must say, you're quite the kisser." Megatron laughs in breaths but agrees "The best in the warship." The racer cocks a ridge "How do you know?" Megatron looks away, still smiling "No one trumps me. Even in love." Smokescreen blushes, putting his hand by his helm, similar to a girl brushing hair behind her ear.