Unleashing the Animal Within

Keeping my gaze locked with Alastor's, I led him over to one of the armchairs. I gently pushed him into it before straddling his lap. A mischevious smile played across his lips when he realized what I wanted before he pulled me down into another kiss.

"We would probably a bit more comfortable upstairs." Alastor murmured against my lips in a way that made a shiver of delight run up my spine. 

"Lead the way," I replied, gasping a bit when he picked me up, wrapping my legs around his waist. Chuckling at my surprise, Alastor carried me out of the library, down the hall and up a flight of stairs to a beautiful bedroom on the right-hand side of the stairwell. 

The bedroom itself was dominated by a large, dark wood four-poster bed with comfortable looking blankets and pillows in the deepest red. Alastor laid me on the bed and I unwrapped my legs from his waist. I watched propped up by my elbows as he straightened back up and began to loosen his tie. The simple act had an incredibly erotic feel to it. 

Sitting up more, I took his hand and pulled him to me. Looking up at him with a soft grin, I began to undo the buttons on his shirt, exposing a firm smooth chest. Alastor shivered slightly as my fingers ran along his skin. 

"Come here," He murmured, laying me back onto the bed as he crawled on top of me. I wrapped my arms around him, pulling him down into another kiss. This time it was more feverish, more passionate. I moaned against his lips as our fingers began stripping away the layers of clothing between us until we were left skin to skin.

My mind reeled with pleasure, feeling Alastor's lips move from mine and kiss along my jaw and down my neck. Each touch of his lips felt electric against my skin. A soft moan escaped me as he kissed a particular spot where my neck met my shoulder.  I felt his breath tickle the sensitive skin as he chuckled in amusement before kissing his way back up to my lips. 

"Do you want this?" He asked, eyes searching my face for any doubt.

"More than anything," I reassured him, wrapping my legs around his hips to draw him in closer. Not needing any more encouragement, Alastor kissed me firmly as he pressed his cock against my slick entrance. He drew a moan from me as he slowly pushed into me, sheathing himself inside my body inch by inch. 

Above me, Alastor groaned low, burying his face in my neck. Slowly, he pulled out about halfway before sliding back in. The sensation made my back arch and I couldn't help but gasp his name. He repeated the motion over and over, keeping a tortuously slow pace that wound a knot in my core. 

My hips bucked upwards, trying to release the animal inside of him that I could tell was straining to get out. Alastor claimed my lips again in a bruising kiss, thrusting into me harder. The feeling making the knot wind tighter and tighter. It was driving me absolutely wild with desire. 

Time seemed to dissolve into nothing as we lay intertwined in each other's arms. Slowly, Alastor let the leash slip on his more animalistic side. His thrusts became harder, bottoming out each time. My gasps turned into screams of pleasure as I called out his name over and over. My nails raked down his back, leaving long red claw marks that would not fade for several hours. Alastor growled as I clawed him, the sound vibrating between us. 

That growl snapped the knot in my core, sending wave upon wave of pure ecstasy washing over me. I cried out, clinging to Alastor as my orgasm overtook me. Somewhere through the haze, I could hear and feel Alastor find his own release as my body contracted around his. 

Slowly, we floated back into our senses, exhausted and panting heavily. Gently, we nuzzled each other lovingly while murmuring sweet nothings. I felt Alastor's cock slide from me before he rolled over on his side next to me. I laid my head on his chest, listening to the beating of his heart. 

"Sleep, my dear," Alastor whispered, kissing my forehead. I closed my eyes, not needing to be told twice.