HellTube

It didn't take Alastor long to find names on who trashed the bookstore. When he came back upstairs, I had cleaned up the lunch dishes and holed myself up in the library. 

"We're looking for two demons named Justin and Barley." The Radio Demon announced, plopping down exhaustedly in a chair opposite me, "Apparently they thought it would be a funny prank for their HellTube channel."

"HellTube?" I raised my eyebrow, sitting up a bit more in my chair, "Like YouTube for Hell?"

Alastor nodded, "All the off-key covers of popular songs, frat boy work out videos, and my little pony porn you could possibly imagine." He made a grimacing face that made me laugh. 

"I don't even want to know how you know that," I chuckled, pulling out my phone to look up this Justin and Barley's HellTube channel. It wasn't hard to find. 

And of course, the video of them trashing the bookstore was right at the top of their channel.

It was hard to watch two idiots laugh and destroy someplace I had come to love. I wanted to turn it off and throw my phone across the room, but I managed to watch it until the end. One of the idiots announced they would be filming their next video at some junkyard on the south end of the pentagram tonight. 

I looked up at Alastor, "Feel like going to a junkyard tonight?"

Alastor grinned his Cheshire grin, "A night of murder and revenge? Sounds romantic."