Fluffy

I woke up with a yawn, stretching beneath the luxurious comforter. The room was quiet, with soft light filtering through the slits between the drawn curtains. Alastor slept next to me, his hair sticking up at odd angles in a way that made him seem innocent. I couldn't help but smile and reach out to play with the soft-looking fluff. 

Gently, I stroked his hair back out of his eyes, surprised that it was actually as soft as it looked. Alastor stirred as I brushed his hair back, opening his eyes to look up at me. 

"Sorry," I said softly, "I didn't mean to wake you."

"It's alright," He yawned, stretching like I had, "I shouldn't sleep the day away anyway." I giggled, making him give me a quizzical look.

"What's so funny?" Alastor raised an eyebrow. 

Sitting up beside him, I replied, "You just look so cute with your hair all messed up." My answer made the Radio Demon smile sheepishly and attempt to smooth his hair back, but it remained a fluffy adorable mess. 

Giving up on his hair, Alastor said, "How does breakfast sound? I could do with some bacon and eggs."

"And pancakes?" I kissed his cheek before sliding out of bed to get dressed. 

"Of course," Alastor chuckled, "It would be a crime to forget the pancakes."