Alastor

I woke the next morning to the sound of voices down the hall. Something was going on. Confused, I slipped out of bed and put on the dirty clothes I had worn yesterday. I had no choice, I had nothing else to wear. 

Running my fingers through my (H/L) (H/C) hair, I made my way down the hall to see what all the fuss was about. As I walked, I passed by a mirror and grimaced at my appearance. I looked terrible. Trying not to think too hard about it, I continued down the hall. 

There was someone new here, and from the looks of him, he had everyone on edge. The newcomer was tall and lanky, with crimson red eyes and a smile that could turn boiling water to ice. He was dressed in a red suit that had gone out of style several generations ago, but somehow still managed to pull the look off effortlessly. 

As I came into the entrance hall, the stranger stopped talking to Charlie and turned his Cheshire grin to me. I fell like a mouse when the cat is closing in. 

"My my, what do we have here?" He said in an amused tone, "What is your name, my dear?" 

"(Y/N)," I said quietly, back pressed against the wall as the stranger came closer to me. To my surprise, he gave me an elegant bow. 

"Alastor, my dear," He said with an insane grin, "At your service."