26. Hope It Gives You Hell

I was paralyzed with fear. Every muscle in my body was frozen. I tried to call out for help but nothing came out.

I was desperate. 

I was alone.

I was scared.

I didn't know what to do. My body was shaking at an uncontrollable rate, making it hard for me to properly function. "Please, don't hurt me." I cried out. I was out of breath so my words were slurred together. He slapped my face with his vulgar hand. I whimpered like an injured dog. 

"Shut up you dumb cunt! I said don't talk!" His voice wasn't angry, it was furious. I knew that if I didn't follow his instructions, I would be in some serious trouble. My brain shuttered at the realization of what was happening. 

I was about to be raped.

He laughed to himself. I could smell the faint aroma of alcohol lingering heavily on his breath. He then proceeded to pick me up and throw me back on the floor, face down ass up. I let out a faint scream for help as he smacked my bare ass with extreme force. He then placed his large penis in my small asshole.  I trembled from the excruciating pain. The pain was truly indescribable. "You like how that feels, you dirty bitch? I love anal. Don't you?" He said as he vigorously shoved his penis in and out of my ass. I felt like I was in hell. It was torture. I couldn't stop the tears from flowing vicariously down my face. 

All of a sudden, I heard a loud voice screaming from a distance away. "Get the fuck off of her!" Jack's familiar voice said. In the blink of an eye, Jack emerged from the thick darkness and shoved the grody looking man off of me. I let out a sigh of relief. Jack was here to save the day, as he always was. 

"Who the fuck is this pretty boy?" The man screamed. He threw a punch at Jack, but Jack dodged it with ease. The man was too drunk to even function. 

Jack proceeded to shove the man on the ground. I watched at Jack knelt down over him and repetitively socked him in the face. "You chose the wrong girl to mess with, you stupid fuck. You're going to hell bro." He screamed relentlessly. The color in the man's face slowly turned to a pale blue. He was about one punch away from being completely knocked out. 

And.....

Bam.

Unconscious. 

I stared at the comatose man lying on the ground. Jack lifted up the man's ski mask, pulled out his phone, and took a picture of his face, just in case we decided to report this incident to the police.

Jack ran over to me with an extremely worried expression across his face. He then picked me up and cradled me into his strong arms. His eyes were on the verge of spilling a puddle of tears. "Anna, are you okay? I literally was in the bathroom for two minutes. Babe, I am so so so so so sorry. You didn't deserve this. I will never be able to forgive myse-" Jack rambled. I interrupted.

"Jack, it's okay. I'll be okay. It's not your fault. At all. I'm just glad you got here when you did.." My heart was still beating at the speed of an olympic racer. I was just so grateful that Jack showed up, before it got worse. My butt was sore. I knew that I needed to get it checked out by a doctor, just incase he had a disease or something. Jack used his hand to wipe the remaining tears off my face. His touch felt like I was being caressed by an angel. It was soft. Caring. Passionate. Jack was the only medicine I needed.

He truly was my hero.

He saved my life.

Jack pressed his lips against the top of my forehead. "Do you want me to call the police? An ambulance?" He just wanted to make sure I would be okay. I had never seen him so worried. 

"Jack, I'm fine. Plus, if we call for help, they would find out we ran away and would probably take us back to Omaha." I forced myself to smile through the pain. I did it for Jack. I wanted him to know that I would be fine. He nodded his head.

"Let's head to the motel then.. I'll give you a bath or something.." Jack said. 

"Sounds perfect." I replied.

Jack continued to carry me in his arms to the motel. But after about fifteen feet of pacing, he abruptly turned around. He started to head back to the unconscious man who was still lying on the cold, hard, ground. Jack strenuously kicked him hard in the face. He looked at me. "On the count of three, let's spit on him." 

I let out a gentle giggle. I wanted to do alot more than spit on him, but I agreed by nodding my head.

"One..Two...Three!" Jack exclaimed.

We both spat on the man's face. Jack kicked him one more time. The man's face was now covered with black and blue bruises and our spit. "God damn.. if we didn't have to go get you cleaned up... this guy would be dead." Jack shook his head. "See you in hell you sick bastard."

I could hardly look at the man in the face. The sight made me want to vomit. He was utterly repulsive. Jack began to walk in the direction of the motel that we spotted earlier. "Hey. We don't have to go get my brother this morning like we were planning on doing. I would rather sleep in and you get some rest." Jack whispered. 

I stared at Jack. I didn't reply. I was too infatuated by his beauty and bravery.

God damn love. A long time ago I promised myself that I would never fall deep in love, but that's long gone now. I knew I loved Jack. I've never loved a human being so much. Everything about him was.. perfect. He made me feel so...special. I honestly don't know how I would be able to go on living life without him by my side at all times. 

"No. It's okay. We came here for a reason. And that reason was to get your brother. So that's what we're going to do. Do you hear me?"

Jack sighed from defeat. "I guess so. Only if you promise me you're okay. For god sake Anna, he was fucking you in the...the....ass." He said. He seemed uncomfortable talking about it. 

"Jack. Look at me in the eyes right now." I demanded. He rolled his eyes, then positioned them on mine. "I promise."

Jack grinned. "I love you so damn much." He pecked my cheek with his corpulent lips. 

"I love you too, Jack."

A/N: Hey all! I have the next week off... So I should be updating daily! :) P.s Might be starting a new story soon! I have a few ideas..