He lowered his eyebrows and added, “I’ve never considered you as an opponent, and you don't need to pay attention to me. As long as you don't show up in front of me, everyone can pretend that you’re invisible.”

Hao Zhenlei originally started in S city. Now, asking him to give up such a good market was more painful than cutting off his own flesh. He was thinking about what to do in exchange for the room for conversion ... 

However, Gu Tingchuan turned back to give him a sense of oppression, and this treacherous old fox couldn't help shaking. His indifferent expression gave him the final disillusionment. "Mr. Hao has real estate projects everywhere. He knows how to cherish the results. In the event of a flaw, it’s not good to just lose. " 

In fact, he has already collected a lot of this man’s matters that could be used against him. 

Hao Zhenlei hadn’t slept well for the past few days. At this moment, he finally looked like a deflating ball. But, he had also suffocated enough. 

He could only pull at the corner of his mouth, look at the young man in front of him with a pale face, and said, “At this point, I hope everyone will just keep the peace, General Manager Gu.”

Gu Tingchuan was too lazy to answer. He simply turned and left, only waving to Hao Zhenlei without turning his head.

......

October in S City was like riding a roller coaster. It had completely entered winter without any warning. The last day of rain took away the last trace of warmth, leaving only the refreshing cold. 

Farewell to Moonlight had another premiere and, later, was officially launched in various domestic markets.

Gu Tingchuan temporarily focused his work on Jiaye Company. Although he was still too busy, he had more time to go home for dinner in the evening, which also made Teacher Yi very satisfied. 

During the class, Yi Ran sepecially called little Hao Ziyue to her office. He had already completed the transfer procedures and would soon go to another city to study and live.

In these days, Hao Ziyue had seen that her manner was very awkward, and she knew that he knew. But, she didn’t need to confirm that it was related to his father’s matters. 

"Hao Ziyue, you're leaving. Is there anything else you want to talk to the teacher about?"

"Mrs. Yi, my mother...had lost her temper at home a lot these days, throwing things and scolding people." He rubbed his nose with one hand. For the first time, he didn’t know what to say. 

Compared with Gu Tai’s young wisdom, Hao Ziyue was more naive and reckless. He lowered his head and said sadly, “My dad’s not in a good mood, and my mother has been scolding you all the time. Also your husband too.”

Yi Ran wasn’t surprised. On the contrary, she wanted to tell him a lot of things and wanted to say that the world was not so beautiful. But he was too young. Even if she said it, he wouldn’t understand. Not the mention, she couldn’t really explain the stakes or the circumstances. 

She only hoped that he would not become another Hao Zhenlei. 

"Hao Ziyue, although you are going to leave, the teacher is very happy that you can finally become friends with Gu Tai. I hope that when you’re in the new school, you’ll make more friends and..."