9

LTPC Chapter 9: Where Should I Sleep?

Yi Ran completely did not expect that this man will kiss her in his office. The movement of his lips as his kissed her, the way his tongue swept across the inside of her mouth, completely encircled her and left her mind blank. 

Gu Tingchuan shifted slightly, pressing her closer to him, and sensation of his body left her trembling. 

Yi Ran did not know how to resist, but neither did she know how to respond. She originally thought that, if one day someone kisses her, it would be necessary to leave her eyes open to look at him. But now, her eyes were shut tight and she could only use her fingers to cling to his wide shoulders.

Gu Tingchuan’s clothes were very casual today. The gray shirt had some British flavors, and his trousers were wrapped around two slender legs, Yet, the way he wore these clothes exuded a strong sense of masculinity, making him seem more dangerous. 

He only held her face with a few fingers and did not even use the full force of his hand, but it was impossible for her to move. His mere touch dominated her completely. 

He really was a man favored by the goddess of fate. 

There was some confusion in her mind, some indescribable delight that, when aroused by the taste and sensation of his mouth, made her unable to resist the need to press closer. She wanted a deeper taste, even as her ears drummed with the rhythmic tempo of her quickening heartbeat.

The situation of the two became more and more uncontrollable, but there was no obstacle. This was a kiss between a pair of husband and wife, but also a kiss between an unfamiliar man and woman. 

Finally, Yi Ran’s first kiss was interrupted by a knock on the door. When Gu Tingchuan left her lips, his fingers seemed to be deliberately pinching her cheek before he got up and went to open the door. 

Yi Ran did not need to look at the door, knowing that her face was too red to see people. She lowered her head and pretended to be busy with her mobile phone. Looking at her phone, she found that Zhang Rongrong had called. 

As she called her friend back, she could hear Gu Tingchuan standing at the door and talking to the staff. After that, his voice was slightly raised and he said, "My script can't be changed like this." 

Director Gu can really have a bit of a temper, a departure from his usual gentle calmness. 

As Yi Ran touched her hot lips that had just been thoroughly kissed, her surging emotions finally calmed, but her heart was still shaking. 

As night descended, the streets were warmly lit up by the soft yellow glow of the street lamps, and the layer of clouds had already slowly dispersed. By the time they left, the Jiaye Building was already dark. There were not many stars overhead, making the night sky seemed silent and boundless. 

Because of the kiss in the afternoon, Yi Ran did not know what to say to the other person. On the way to his home, sitting in the passenger seat was like sitting on needles.

Gu Tingchuan drove the car into a community where a few houses still had lights on. Although his house was just a fairly small apartment in the city, the inside was structured like something right out of a large mansion, with the rooms shaped by modern architecture. The decorative style of the home was similar to his private office; it was like a modern art exhibit. Although it was elegant and clean, it was still cold and had no “home” atmosphere. 

Gu Tingchuan took off his shoes at the porch, and when he handed her a pair of women's slippers, she didn't know whether it had belonged to a maid. After changing shoes, she looked up to find the several paper boxes she had packed neatly stacked in the hall.