I start too put it on and it was pretty hard getting the jeans on, cus the were tight but also I kept getting my feet stuck in the holes of the jeans. "Oh my gosh Jiro, how do you dress like this!" I yell out. I hear laughter as I walk out of the closet and I pretend too do the Bakugo face where he sticks out his tongue. They laugh and Jiro gives me a nod, "I got the wrong size of the undershirt it's too tight but other than that, it's pretty good!" She said smiling, while I noticed Bakugo was looking at my thighs and when he saw me look at him he immediately looked away, "I was looking at the jeans Shitty Hair they are pretty nice that's all!" Bakugo yelled annoyed but I could tell he was embarrassed.

This time Sero just handed me the clothes and let me walk in on my own, which I did. I got in and saw a huge turtleneck sweater that was like a dress, and it was a kinda Salmon color, than there were turquoise socks that were super fuzzy and this one black thing that goes around your thigh. This one I actually liked so I started too change.

I smiled and nuzzled into it cus of how soft it was and I opened my eyes too see everyone looking at me and they had opened the door, "AWWWWW" Mina yelled

I smiled and nuzzled into it cus of how soft it was and I opened my eyes too see everyone looking at me and they had opened the door, "AWWWWW" Mina yelled. "GUYS WHY DID YOU JUST OPEN IT WHAT IF I WASNT DONE!" I yelled trying too change the subject from what I just did. "But you were~ and I got a picture of that!" She yelled showing it too me. "OH MY GOSH MINA DELETE THAT!" I chase her and get her but her phone is off and she changed her password, "Minaaaaa you are so unfair!!!" I yell and sit on the bed pouting, than Mina takes yet another picture of me, "I swear I'm going too kill you!" I say glaring. "Oh you're fine I just now have some cute pictures of you!" Mina giggled smirking at me.

I sigh, "well here is the outfit that Sero picked out, and in my opinion this is my favorite, it's super fuzzy!" I say now in my normal happy tone. "I'm happy dude, I was trying to find you something you would actually like!" Sero said smiling. "Well you succeeded on that!" I say giving my full turn around. Kami flicks my head all of the sudden and I give him a confused look, while he just shrugs and ruffles my hair.

Next Momo gives me the outfit and I walk I side, I look at it, it's a red velvet colored dress, that is jigs shirt and it has white fancy gloves. I look at it "really Momo??" I say confused, "whatttt it's cute!!" She squeals.

 I look at it "really Momo??" I say confused, "whatttt it's cute!!" She squeals

I groan and put it on 'today has been an exhausting day... I can't wait too sleep' I think too myself, and walk out curtsying. I see Kami and Mina dying on the floor again, and Momo was super happy and excited with this, while Jiro was crying of laughter and Sero and Bakugo looking away, Sero was shaking his head in disappointment, and Bakugo I couldn't see his expression, only I think a tiny tint of pink on his ears.

"Oh my godddd you look like a fancy princess!!" Mina yells getting up and wiping her tears. "Heck yeah I do! And I'm the most fancy princess!" I yell punching my fists together. Than Kaminari puts his hand out half laughing and bowing saying, "may I have this dance?" In a fancy person accent. I laugh and curtsy saying "sure sir, if you insist!" I also say in the accent, but right after we took each other hands Bakugo pushed is outfit in my arms yelling" OI get it over with and put on my outfit jeez!" I looked at his angry expression and I see Mina smirking and I walk into the closet.

I look at the outfit and it's a tank top crop top thing that is a pinker red velvet color, white waist high shorts and this sweater thing that is knitted and made too look see threwish. 'How and I gonna hide the cuts in this...?' I think and I put it on skeptical.

I look at it and myself, it feels comfortable and the cuts aren't as visible, I give out a sigh of relief and walk out practically jumping out and punch my fists together

I look at it and myself, it feels comfortable and the cuts aren't as visible, I give out a sigh of relief and walk out practically jumping out and punch my fists together. Bakugo looks me up and down, Mina laughs and Kaminari high fives me. Sero Jiro and Momo secretly come up with more outfits for me.

"Now, we need too vote for one outfit for him to wear all day!" Mina yells.

•Okay! Now human beings that read this! You get too choose what outfit he wears, just comment it and whatever gets more votes he wears in the next chapter!!!•

~author