"You're here too?" I asked in confusion.

"Yes, Lisa called us. She said she's nervous if only Jisoo will go with you. She's a crazy driver and Lisa cannot afford to get you and Leo at least wounded" Seulgi answered making me laugh.

"That's so rude!" Jisoo answered.

Well, I guess we will be celebrating Leo's birthday with everyone.

[Lisa's POV]

"Is every thing already set?" I asked the crew.

Every thing is being prepared now. I didn't come to work and filed a vacation since last week. Jennie didn't know. Though, I told the hospital staff that if Jennie would ask about me, just tell her I'm busy.

It's a relief that she will not bother to drop by because we wouldn't want to take Leo to the hospital worrying that he might catch sickness from other people.

Jennie's dad know about it too that's why I wasn't really worried about getting all busted because I swear, Jennie will be hella mad at me.

"Yes, Ms. Manoban. All is set" the crew answered confidently.

Well, basically, I occupied a big hall with kiddie party themed set up for our son's birthday. Jennie didn't know I planned a party for Leo so she wouldn't know that I was planning a promising proposal.

"Thanks" I uttered.

"Nervous?" Jennie's Dad asked.

"Yea. I didn't know it would feel like this. It's like excitement and nervousness are mixing and I'm hella scared. What if she refused?"

"You know, my daughter loves you so much. I've never seen her this happy until she met you. And you're such a great dad for Leo. I'm sure that's additional points for Jennie. Just don't think negatively"

"Yea. Thanks, dad." I uttered as he tapped on my shoulders to cheer me up.

"Just don't you ever hurt her. I've seen her hurt so much when my brother died. I don't want to see her in pain again" he said making me confused.

"What? What does that suppose to mean?" I asked him.

But he didn't respond.

He just smiled at me and tapped my shoulder again.

"They arrived!" Chaeyoung shouted.

And I averted my attention to them. The two most precious possessions of my life.

[Jennie's POV]

"Are we here?" I asked Seulgi as she pulls off to the parking lot.

"Yes" Seulgi and Irene answered in unnison.

I stepped out of the car with Leo embraced around my arms. I immediately saw Lisa's Bentley in the parking space which made me smile. At least she made it here on time.

"Let's go Leo. Daddy's waiting inside" I said as we entered the hall.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LEO!!" Everybody greeted first thing as we stepped a foot inside.

And I was surprised. I think much more surprised than Leo. I didn't know Lisa pulled off a party for him.

And there she is, the one behind all of these.

"Hey..." she uttered all smiles as she approach us.

"Ddaaddaaaa" Leo murmured surprising us.

"What did you just say little buddy? You heard that? He called me dada!" She chanted in surprise making me chuckle as I hand Leo to her.

"Looks like Leo appreciated your effort so much" I told her and she kissed me gently. "But why didn't you tell me about your plans? I could help" I continued and she just chuckled.

"Because mommy deserves a surprise too, right Leo?" She answered but she only looks at Leo. Weird.

The party started soon as everyone is settled on their seats. Leo being more jolly than he is made both of us feel more the joy of being parents.

But one caught my attention.

The ex.

Chaeyoung.

What is she doing in here?

"Lisaaaa, what ---" and I that's when I noticed Lisa is no longer beside me.

I looked everywhere only to see Leo being carried by Leslie with Marco.

"Lisa?" I searched for her but she's nowhere around.

My senses started to weaken. Fearing that looking for her might only cause disappointment. Especially now that Chaeyoung is out of my sight too.

"Hey, Jennie... come'on. Let's go this way" Rosé and Jisoo pulled me not minding if I'm dishiveled as I continuously search for Lisa around.

"What's happening? Where's Lisa?" I asked again.

"There..." And Rosé pointed on the monitor.

And that's when a videograph is being flashed on the screen. Showing Lisa and our random pictures and videos together up to the memories we had with Leo.

Is this still part of Leo's birthday?

For a moment I felt my worries faded as I watch the presentation and smiled on every memory I had with Lisa and Leo. My eyes even started to water upon seeing our first ever family photo taken by Ella in the hospital the day I gave birth to Leo.

But everything went dark again upon the end of the videograph and only a spotlight gave little room for me to see a woman standing in the middle of the hall.

And then there she is.

The woman I was searching for few minutes ago.

"Oh my gosh!!" I heard people from behind me uttered.

"What does this mean?"
"This is so sweet"
"Awwww.. love is here"

And then Good Thing by Zedd and Kehlani played in the background, a song which she danced to.

I was surprised. I've stayed with her for quite long though I know she dances but never thought she was this good. And this is honestly the first time ever that I saw her dance.

She danced graciously with the rhythm. Hot and sexy like she's playing fire with me with the way her eyes burns to my skin as she darts her gazes on me while she moves.

And after it, she spoke:
"I already got good thing for me - I got my mom,I got my job, my friends, and all the success in life. I was fully contented way back then....

But I didn't know something is lacking and I just realized it started when I laid my eyes on you, Jennie and when I first laid an eye on Leo.

I never thought in life that I'll ever have someone that would change me. First, I always tell my friends before that there's no way for me to get married. That people will eventually come and go.

But you and Leo changed my mind - you made me believe that a family's love will stay forever.

And I wouldn't trade you and Leo for the world. I couldn't afford to lose you...

And to make it all official ----"

And then she pulled out a box...

Walked near me...

Kneeling in front of me and as she opened it...

And with a precious diamond ring in it...

She asked me, "Jennie Rubyjane Kim, will you marry me?"