Chapter Twenty One

Start from the beginning

“Get on your knees" Elijah whispers in my ear as he slowly runs his finger up and down my clit getting faster and more aggressive I look down into his eyes “make me Elijah, I mean it" i replies as he gets back up towering over my small frame he places his hands onto my shoulders and pushes me down onto my knees on the soaking wet floor. Elijah then grabs hold of me by my throat gently forcing his big hard cock into my mouth which I eagerly take rolling my own tongue around the head of it before slowly taking him in inch by inch I relax my throat and keep going until I feel him go down I start to move my head back and forth hollowing my cheeks as I move I hear his start to breathe heavily “ oh fuck Kaye that feels so good baby you take all of my cock” Elijah says and starts to fuck my throat. He pulls right back making me release him with a loud pop before making me stand up he turns around shutting the water off and pushes the door open stepping out he takes me by the hand leading me out of the bathroom and back into the bedroom he pulls me to the bed still wet from the shower he throws me onto the bed and quickly grabs a blindfold from the drawer beside the bed Elijah climbs on top of me and puts the blindfold over my eyes. i excitedly asks what he is going to do to me “don’t worry you’ll enjoy it" Elijah replies assertively and pulls I’d down so all I can see is darkness all i can feel is Elijah’s tongue going down my naked body leading down to my pussy “spread your legs for me Kaye" Elijah says as he pulls my legs apart and slowly makes his way up my thighs to my dripping wet core. Feeling his tongue massaging my clit as he slowly enters a lubricated vibrator  I whimper and tense a little not used to this feeling. “shh don’t worry it will feel so good when you relax and if your not comfortable I will take it out" Elijah whispers against my thigh after a few gentle thrusts of the vibrator all that can be heard is moans of pleasure as he slowly moves it in and out a soft pace and licks my little nub I throw my head back moaning loudly in satisfaction I don’t think it’s ever felt this good as I feel that delicious tightening in my lower stomach “please Elijah I need you I’m so close” I beg him just as I’m about to cum he tells me to bend over. Elijah leans over me and takes of the blindfold I turn my head and watch him get off the bed going back to the draw he opens it and pulls out a gag my eyes instantly widen “I’m not sure how I feel about that Elijah” I say with unease in my voice he climbs back on to the bed stopping in front of me “don’t worry i only want to see if you can handle me if it gets to much or hurts I will take it off I promise” Elijah says I just nod my head in response he places gag into my mouth and fastens it then he takes the ties I didn’t notice he had got out and takes my small hands and puts them behind my back tying them together “do as I say and I promise I wont hurt you...much" Elijah says to me in an alluring manner i respond with a swift nod his hands cradling my breasts he slowly starts to enter his gigantic erect dick into my dripping wet pussy I feel myself stretch more with having the vibrator still inside of me as well. With one hand around my throat he proceeds to sink into my core inch by delicious inch until he’s filling me completely he gives me a moment to adjust to him before pulling nearly all the way out and pounding into me at a furious pace I moan into the gag as my pussy clenched around him and the vibrator with each thrust I start to move my hips back needing him harder and deeper. I’ve never felt like this before during sex it truly is amazing as if knowing what I need he let’s go of my throat and places both his hands on my hips repeatedly slamming into me my moans grow louder and I come closer to my own climax I slam my ass back onto his dick crying out as I cum hard around his thick throbbing cock Elijah doesn’t slow down he keeps his animalistic pace going making my orgasm last longer I rest my head on the mattress seeing stars and he pounds into me hearing a feral growl come from his chest I know he’s going to cum “Fuck you feel so good I’m ganna fill up your tight little pussy and when I take of your gag your ganna thank me for it” he says as he keeps thrusting into me I nod my head mumbling a yes sir hearing him groan I feel his cock start to twitch inside of me he reaches round my stomach and vigorously starts rubbing my clit again it doesn’t take me long to cum around him again just as he spills his load deep inside me I whimper in satisfaction of him. Elijah grabs hold of my legs pulling me to the edge of the bed and unties my hands I lay still rubbing my wrists I look over my shoulder at him “I’m going to slowly take out the vibrator Kaye don’t tense up because it makes it harder to take out” again I have to nod my head an mumble a yes sir and again I hear that growl erupt from his chest at my wording Elijah runs his fingers from my thigh gentle up my thighs onto my bum before taking a hold of the vibrator he slowly starts to pull it out I turn my head looking down at my hands in embarrassment because I have never had that done to me before and I enjoyed it as soon as it is out I feel completely empty missing the fullness from both him and the vibrator “it’s safe to say that that will be used more in the future” I think to myself I turn around sitting on the edge of the bed pointing at my gag while looking up at Elijah he smirks looking down at me before taking his hands cradling my face he runs his fingers softly over my cheek as he moves his hands to take of the gag once it is out I open and close my mouth a few times getting some feeling back in my jaw I don’t dare to look up at Elijah before “thank you sir" leaves my lips my face is hot and I feel very insecure at that moment I know I have nothing to be embarrassed about but I have never let anyone do that to me and I am scared that I liked it so much I want more of it and I am scared to ask for it. “I know your scared of how you enjoyed me penetrating you in both holes but don’t be I loved how tight and wet you got it felt amazing and the way you moaned each time was incredible” Elijah says as he slips a finger under my chin lifting my head up so that I have to look him in the eyes.