Chapter 15

I smiled as my body hit the surface of the ring.
I felt Whis coming towards me and a tapping sound when I suddenly felt my stamina fully restored.
I jumped up as I smiled.
"Good Job Kid,you win"-Beerus said to me as I smiled at him.
I nodded and said-"My wish?!"
"Right,Whis"-Beerus said to Whis as Whis dismissed him with his hand-"Something big is coming"-Whis said and was barely heard as Champa and Beerus started arguing about something.
Suddenly I felt a massive pressure,something bigger than Beerus and Whis combined.
I immediately looked towards the sky where the source of power was coming from when I saw a childish like figure fall towards the ground.
Beerus and Champa bowed down to him as they stopped arguing.
Whis and Vados gave a slight bow to this childish figure.
I just stared at him.
"Y/N,you idiot bow down,he is the god of gods,it's Zeno"-Beerus said to me as I was sorta amused by the childish like person named Zeno.
I started walking towards him slowly as his three guards confronted me.
I just gave them a dead stare in the eyes.
"It's fine,quite fine"-Zeno said to his guards-"Move away,I would like to meet him"-Zeno said.
They nodded and moved away.
"You're strong,stronger than anything in the Universe that I've felt yet"-I explained to Zeno who flew up to match my height.
He nodded a couple of times as he smiled at me and I smiled at him.
"Can you train me"-I asked as Beerus and Champa fell over out of shock.
He smiled and said-"Hmmm"
"Maybe"-He told me.
I smiled and said-"What do I have to do to prove myself"
"Here"-Zeno said as he materialized a button.
"If you touch this side"-Zeno said as he pressed the under-button-"Then I'll come to you,but if you press this side"-He said as he lressed the top-"Then you'll come to me"
I smiled and snachted the button off his hands-"Thank you"
"When you wish to see me,you are welcome to do so,we can play something together"-He told me as I presumed playing meant training for him.
"Right"-I said as I nodded.
I shook his hand much to Beerus's dismay and horror.
Later that day...
"Hya"-I screamed as I met Bulla's fist.
"You're getting better"-I told her as I landed down to the ground.
"Thanks,but...could you show me"-She said-"Uhm...Super Sayian Blue"
I chuckled and I looked to her straight in the eye.
"HAAAAAAAAAA"-I screamed as my aura became blue and my hair rose and was dyed blue in a matter of seconds.
"Could you fight me like this"-Bulla aksed.
"I don't think you would like that"-I said as I smirked to her.
"Please,you can go all out"-She told me.
"Fine,don't cry"-I said as I chuckled.
She chuckled too and turned Super Sayian.
I got into a fighting stance and waited for her to attack me.
And she did,she charged me and tried punching me,I blocked her punch and punched her in the stomach.
She spat out blood at my contact.
"Sorry"-I muttered slowly before backflipping twice.
"You know what,I'm gonna show you what real pain feels like"-I said as I got serious.
"By pain,you will achieve this,by pain you will achieve cravings and by craving you can earn anything you want"-I told her.
"If you can block three of my hits then I'll call it a success,understood"-I asked her.
She nodded shyly and got in her fighting stance.
I got into mine too and flew at her while she flew at me.
I punched her on her cheek making her fly to the side where I apparated and kicked her to the ground.
She screamed in pain as her Super Sayian state started to dissapear.
"Stop,stop please"-She begged.
I powered down and laid her across my arms.
I flew her to Capsule Corp where she got all the medication she needed.
I smiled at her growth.
When she came out of eating a senzei bean and getting tended to,she had reached Super Sayian 2.