Chapter 4

I wasn't feeling that well but I still went outside.
At least I could walk now.
Pan asked me to go on a walk with her and we did then we flew over to Capsule Corp and we met Trunks on the way out.
"Hey guys,Y/N how are you feeling"-Trunks asked.
"I'm better Trunks"-I answered to Trunks and followed up with-"Thank you for asking"
"I'm going to head out"-Trunks said as I nodded and he flew away I tried talking to Pan but she wasn't here.
She was inside with Bulla and they were talking to each other.
I walked over to them slowly and I said hi to Bulla and went over to Vegeta.
"Piss off kid"-Vegeta said in an angry voice-"Wait until I am a SUPER SAIYAN GOD,your too good for me now"
"N..."-I was going to say no but I got cut off by Vegeta who said-"Shut it and go"
"Sheesh fine"-I said as I went over to the girls and watched TV with them.
"You wanna train Pan"-I asked my sister who got excited.
"Hell yeah"-I heard Pan say as I smiled and got up.
"Hey what about me"-Bulla said as I turned around.
"Yeah can she please tag along"-Pan said as I thought 'yeah that was my goal'-"Pretty please,please please please"-Pan asked me a quintillion times.
"Ugh,fine,can you fly yet"-I asked her.
"Yeah of course,Trunks and Vegeta taught me"-She said.
"Okay yeah sure come along"-I said as we all flew away shortly.
We trained for about an hour and Pan finally transformed into a Super Saiyan.
"Look at my sister all strong and that"-I said.
"Oh shut it Y/N"-Pan murmured to me as we were flying home.
"Im gonna go check on Uncle Goten"-I said as I seperated from Pan and went towards Goten's.