Chapter 17

"Akari...based on the chronicles of Saiyan Mythos,a sub form held by the Super Saiyan God,rumored to help with combat ebdurance and skill"

Those were the words that Vegeta recited to me that day,then I couldn't tap on to the form anymore,only pre versions of it all with their heavy toll on the body.
Black's energy was one of mystery,I hadn't seen anything of the sort in ages,the pure darkness coming from him was immesurable,the only thing close to it was Uub's dark form,when Buu would come out of him.

My trail of thought was dissapated by two massive powers,those being of Goku and Vegeta.
Vegeta still having a slight advantage over Goku,but only a very slight advantage.
I opened my eyes and quickly instant transmitioned to them.
I looked around and saw that Bulma was showing them how to operate the Time Machine.

The small buzz and shake of the time machine felt nice as I laid my head back trying to relax and sense for Goku Black.

We had probably moved across about 5 timelines without success...until...

"HERE"-I screamed out as everyone in the Time Machine was shocked.
I opened my eyes slowly and looked outside.
The entirity of West City...no...the entirity of the seen world...was in ruins...flames...only a couple buildings stood and they were structurally weak.

"Capsule Corp"-Bulla shouted-"It's still in tact"
We hopped out of the time machine as we all surpressed our Power Levels in the meantime Bulla collected the time machine in one of her capsules.
"Okay,here's the plan,let's get a quick rundown of the situation before going in head first,since Capsule Corp still stands Black has been rivaled by someone"-I told the team as we started walking slowly towards the gates of The Building.
"Also Bulla,as we agreed upon,if any danger stay behind us"-I said as Vegeta agreed with me.
We knocked on the door and waited minutes there.
The door finally creacked open and a person who was definefly a Briefs came out,she was a woman probably 10-20 years older than me with the signature purple hair.
"Oh my kami,is that actually you,Y/N"-The Woman said as she threw her hands across my back converting herself into a deep hug.
I was pretty stoic and confused.
"Aunt Bulma"-I asked fairly confused.
"Mom,who is that outside"-A very young person's voice spoke out.
"Oh dear,I must look a mess"-The person who had hugged me said-"Do you not recog..."-It was like the cogs in her brain started turning and she figured it out-"You are from the past aren't you"

"So...if I heard everything correctly"-I said as I sighed-"You're Bulla,and you've been holding Black off all this time"
"Hear that"-Vegeta remarked at her daughter-"Maybe you'll become like her one day"
"Well yes,but actually no,you were here for everyone...until..."-Bulla speaks as she stares at the ground-"Until what"-I asked.
"Well,someone else appeared,a kai of some sorts"-Bulla remarked-"His power rivaled that of Black's and it was very similar,together they quickly overpowered you"
"Then what"-I asked as my death had become more apperant to me.
"Well about a month before that,you kinda..."-She stutered slowly.
"Kinda what"-Goku asked as he drank his hot tea.
"Well Y/N had left me pregnant"-She said as she immediately stared at me.
Vegeta jumped up and slowly said-"He fucking what"