Chapter 13 ++ a bit of explaining

Flaming hot,I felt that temperature around me was rising as I rushed to Hit and kicked him,he blocked this attempt as I jumped of his arm and backsppined into the air and tackled him.
Then I landed horribly into the ground as I laughed a little at my misfortune,I quickly got up when I saw something.
"Ha"-I said to myself as I got almost hit-"That's useful"
I blocked one of Hit's punches and evaded another one.
We were soaring up into the air with every small and effortless confrontation.
While we were fighting I managed to take a punch to my head,still my face was bloodied but I felt that.
I broke down and landed into the ground when I looked to my left arm,it wasn't that bad now,I could actually move it around.
While I was trying my arm out I felt a needle sort of presence go through my back and when I looked towards it,Hit was endlessly punching my back.
I dodged one of his attacks and overlayed myself on top of his back and jumped off of it.
I looked down at the fighter and smirked at him.
I landed down on the ground and rolled away from him.
"Heh"-I smiled as my body got engulfed with a blue aura and I rushed my opponent and moved quite quickly to kick him once in the arm,then I had reappeared near him and tackled him to the ground.
I moved my left arm forward in a punching manner but instead formed a blast which I was trying to essentially squeeze until I arrived into punching distance of Hit,when I did arrive I released my hand and a blue blast engulfed my opponent.
I felt his power was still there and was barely moved so I jumped out of the way before I could collide with him.
I looked towards the dust as I was soaring away but there was nothing appearing.
Then I felt a massive pain in my back as I thought it had broken but instead it was just Hit attacking me,I screamed as blood filled my mouth somehow and I landed on the ground and held myself together with one of my hands.
My left hand was holding my intestines in while I was getting up with my right.
"Alright"-I said as I felt a rush overcome me.
"Time to show you my real true power"-I told Hit.

As I left you readers in another cliffhanger(sorry I can't help myself)
So a bit of explaining,you might wanna read this if you are a bit confused with all the new skills to characters...
So the story is set after GT.
GT is a few years in the future,so in the future people/characters get better,stronger,developed or in the contrary worse,weaker or less complex.
For example,if we take Hit's muscle attack,that is just how I see Hit developing in the future...also I didn't include a few characters mostly cuz I think they don't matter to the story as much as the ones who I currently put in,i.e Carthu.
Also the glowy form isn't UI
Anyway new chapter will be here soon.