Chapter 3

I smiled a little at his comment.
"Now,I don't know if this will work but I am going to still try it"-I said to Beerus as he seemed intrigued.
"Show me"-He inquired.
"Okay"-I said as I started charging up.
"Haaaaaaa"-I screamed at the top of my lungs as I thought 'this one's for you grandpa'
"KAIO-KEN"-I said as a lighter aura of red covered my already burning red one.
I kept my aura on as my power kept rising and breaking its limits every minute.
"Ooh"-Beerus said as he put his hand to his mouth-"I'm quite surprised"
"This is only times two"-I said to Beerus as I smiled.
"Thanks Grandpa and you too King Kai"-I said out to the air as I rose my power even more.
"Time for round two 'Destroyer',Get Ready"-I said to Beerus as I flew up to him and kicked him on the face,he blocked perfectly as I rolled in the air away from Beerus.
I rose my aura again as I knocked it up to times three.
I got back again near him as we started trading punch for punch and we were just flying through the atmosphere when I stopped and moved further away.
"Get ready Beerus to see the true Y/N"-I said as my eye pupils dissapeared and my body got bigger breaking my top.
"Kaioken X20"-I screamed at the top of my lungs as my aura became massive and then dissapeared.
"This is my full extent right now,or what I can achieve for sure"-I screamed at Beerus as I looked around at the nothingness of space.
Beerus rushed to me as he punched me straight in the chin but I barely blocked his punch with one of my arms,afterwards I tried punching him in the gut which worked then  I kicked him away following him as he stopped midway and turned to me flicking his arm and pushing me away with a burst of air.
Then he got a yellow blast in his hand and tried attacking me with ki blasts as I dodged each and every one effortlessly.
"Kamehame"-I said as I made a quick little blast and turned to Earth and when I felt Beerus thought that I was going to finish off the Earth,I instant transmissioned to him and screamed-"HA"
The Blast overtook him as when he was released he was somewhat damaged.
"Alright you got me kid"-Beerus said to me as I didn't feel as well.
I turned off my Kaioken and I felt my power drastically.
My arm felt numb and it felt like it was going to fall off so I held it.
My vision dissapeared for a moment and then reappeared quickly.
I blacked out and I fell slowly down to the Earth.
I felt a weight near my back and I quickslept about a thousand times my body and mind shuting down for half a second turning back on for a second and repeat.
I woke up back home with Pan and Mom siting at the end of the bed and dad standing up.