Chapter 14

I told Hit that I was going to show him my true power,I was bluffing,what would I do...
"Ha"-I charged up and a aura overtook me,I rushed to hit and elbowed him hard,this made him puke blood and after I elbowed him I made sure he would be hurt.
So I punched him square on his jaw and then charged up to kick him out of the ring.
He barely managed to stay in.
"Ka"-I said-"Me"-"Ha"-"Me-"Haaaa"-I screamed out to the air as the blast hit my opponent he got blasted away.
"Ha"-I screamed with a deafening sound which overtook the ring.
A whiteish aura came over me and I got knocked out.
What was this...a vision,I saw myself as a baby,with Grandpa,with Vegeta,my first Super Sayian 4 transformation,me breaking myself,me fighting Beerus,me fighting Hit,the outline of me fighting someone else,and finally a light...a white light...I tried reaching out for it...everytime I touched it my body filled with energy but I also got hurt massively,I got filled with hate...I didn't care if I got hurt now,I jumped into the light.
"HAAAAA"-I screamed out in pain and power.
I got transported into the real world again,as my body seemed wasted and out of power,and exhausted the white aura overtook me...from my darkened eyes to my bruised body...it was all filled with angelic light,my hair stayed normal...this was my sayian instincts,I knew it,because when I transform into Super Saiyan 4,the same parts of my body and the same places flare up,they sting like hell but they are resources of Power.
My hands automatically went on top of my head as I blocked an attack from Hit,what the hell was this.
Hit after being blocked with my hands moved away and I flew up slowly up to my stands and asked Vegeta-"What the hell is this"
"I have some ideas"-He told me-"GO BACK TO THE FIGHT DUMBASS"
As he said those words I backflipped away in the air as Hit attacked my prior position.
I sighed in relief and dropped to the ground suddenly as Hit again attacked my prior position.
I tapped into a big resource of power in my tail and this made me fly up into the air and kick Hit without me knowing it,my body was fully autonomous and automatic,after I kicked Hit I charged up a blast in my hand and threw it to the ground and as the smoke cleared Hit's damaged body was revealed.
I dropped down to the ground and tapped all my resources of power,my body was almost knocked out but I held on
"KAMEHAME"-I screamed out as a whiteish blast formed in my hand and I aimed up to the air-"HAA"
I shot to the air as Hit looked onwards from the ground.
My body disappeared from its prior position and appeared in front of the blast as I opened my hands and arms away and went out of the angelic form and back into Super Saiyan God-"HAAAA"-I screamed out in pain as I had absorbed most of the blast,my body quickly went in front of Hit as I was struggling to keep myself in tact-"WARPED"-I screamed out and the blast went out of my body consuming all my powers as it overcame Hit and made him get knocked out of the ring.
I blacked out...