Chapter 19

"BLACK...HERE I COME"

The ground around me shattered as I charged him.
I threw a punch at him and he blocked it.
He had gotten a significant power and speed boost but it was outmatched by that of my own.

I punched him with my left arm while blocking with my right arm.
The punch connected with his face and made him go flying into several ruined buildings.
Suddenly a black dot zipped across the sky until we were face to face with each other.
I prepared myself for contact by clenching my fists and puting them in front of me as Black appeared behind me and punched me,the punch sent me flying across the sky but I stopped myself mid air to backflip in the same position avoiding one of Black's Ki waves.
I charged two blasts in my hand and squeezed them until they exploded making enough dust for me to mask my power.
I reappeard behind Black but he had anticipated me and he kneed me to the head making me drop out of Kaio-ken 100X to about 5X and also probably giving me a concussion.
With one last ditch effort I charged him again and grabbed his hand,I squeezed it until he punched me away with his other hand.
I dropped out of my Super Sayian Blue Kaio-ken state and sighed.

"Alright,nice spar"-I told him mostly trying to downplay the fight.
He dropped out of his rosé form and dropped to the ground-"You truly are a formidable foe...sometimes...I regret this body"

"Well thanks"-I told him as I signaled the rest of the team to leave,Black seemed oblivious to everyone moving away and hopping into the time machine as he was too busy literally monolouging to himself about gods and such.
"Uhm...kay,bye"-I told him as his eyes widened and I instant transmissioned inside of the time machine just in time to make it back to the present.
The time machine appeared and the dark gloomy skies that once roamed the  future were now replaced with cloudy blue ones.
I dropped out of the time machine and onto the ground as my left shoulder burst open in a bloddy mess,then my chest and then my feet.
I spat out blood as I realized that this must be coming from the overuse of Kaio-ken 100X mixed with Super Saiyan Blue.

Two days later

I had fully recovered from my injuries and now felt even better than ever,I walked outside Capsule Corp where everyone was staying at to see Bulma and Future Bulla to have been accquainted with each other.
S/N was playing around with Trunks and when I asked for Vegeta and Goku,I was told they had gone in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber.
"Imma give it a shot too I think"-I said out to the air and took a seat.
"I'm comin with"-Pan said as she took a seat next to me.
"Yeah same"-Present Bulla muttered to me with a smile.
My face went hot as my thoughts went to places.
"Alright"-I said and clapped my hands getting up from my seat.
"It's decided then"

1 day later

The door of The Hyperbolic Time Chamber creacked open and four people slowly walked out of there,all of them with monsterous Power Levels.
Trunks walked out first,his hair had grown out and he left it down until his shoulders.His power was massive and he had even reached Super Saiyan 4.
Next out came Pan,her hair had gone down to her back and her clothes were torn,her power now had a hint of God Ki and she had reached both super sayian 2 and 3 whilst in the chamber.
Next came Y/N,his hair tainted with the lava red color and it was now apparent.
He had made God Ki his own.
And lastly came Bulla,her power had skyrocketed and now it seemed to have been amplified to about 100 times what it was before.

"H...how"-Vegeta stuttered at my sight.
"Well Vegeta,unlike you,I'm 25 percent Goku"-I told him with a dumb smile across my face.
"Lord Beerus,he seems to have even dwarfed your power"-Whis whispered into Beerus' ear.
"Shut up Whis,I'm not at 100 yet but still impressive for a mere mortal"-Beerus said as his jaw had dropped.
"Oh also,Whis"-I called out to him revealing a ring in my hand-"Catch"
I threw him the ring and after quick inspection Whis recognized that the ring was indeed a time ring.
"Universe 10 it is then"-Beerus said as Whis had already started forming the cube.

I hopped in alongside Beerus and Whis and put my hand on Whis' back.
We started traveling at high speeds and I turned off my super saiyan god rather saving my stamina.

The cube gracefully landed on The Kaioshin's world of Universe 10.
Whis had informed us that the main kaio was called Gowasu and he had an apprentice named Zamasu.
I looked at the beautiful greenery of their world.
I looked up and...

Winds swooshed around the gods as I charged towards the green Kaioshin.
He went into a fighting stance immediately as...