Chapter 18

"...and this"-Bulla continued her story past Vegeta screaming and shouting-"Is the byproduct of that"
She put her hand out and a small child resembling me appeared.
He waved at me shyly as he hugged his mother.
"Well...this trip has become a whole lot wierder"-Present Bulla said out into the air.
I stood up and walked slowly towards my future self's son.
I crouched in front of him and looked at him with a small smile going across my face.
I held my hand out...

"Heh"-The kid muttered and put his hand on top of mine.
"Well,you definetly are my son,you're powerful as all hell"-I told him as his power was massive for someone his age,he also seemed to posses some kind of God Ki,maybe he didn't know it but he definetly had it.
"What's your name"-I asked him as Vegeta approached him.
"Dear god...I'm a great grandad"-Goku muttered to himself before facepalming himself.
"My name is S/N"-He said...

"That..."-Vegeta said as I felt Black's energy approaching fast.
"No...no...no"-I muttered out as I looked out-"This is bad...why is he so goddamn strong"-Goku asked.
"Behind us"-I ordered the two Bullas and S/N.

The Ki that black possesed stopped in one place over the roof.

"HAAAAAAA"
A yellow blast consumed Capsule Corp,Vegeta,I and Goku protected everyone but now we were completely in the open.
"I'll fight him"-I screamed out at Vegeta-"Please protect them all"

"Haaaaa"-I screamed out as I went into Super Sayian Blue.
"Amazing...once more"-Goku Black said as he watched my power skyrocket.

I appeared near him and grabbed him by the hand,I had a firm grip on him and threw him to the ground.
He re emerged and this time he seemed even more powerful.
I charged towards him and elbowed him in the stomach before throwing a barrage of punches his way,all of which he couldn't block.
I prepared a blast and held my hands out throwing at him small Ki blasts cresting enough dust that his vision was distrupted and he couldn't see me.
The dust suddenly cleared as he charged me,I easily blocked his punches and held him in place as I kicked him in the guts making him spit out a ball of saliva and blood.
I released the block and powered a Kamehameha in one of my hands and used the other to block all oncoming attacks.
"HAAAAA"-I released the blast which made perfect contact ripping some of his clothes and making him completely bloodied up.
He charged at me once again but I merely dodged until....

A blade struck through me and when I staggered to look..."Kaioshin"

My body fell into limbo,I couldn't feel anything,blood filled my mouth and nothing felt right,my eyes wanted to come off until....

Heat...sizzling hot...-"Haaaaaa"

My power skyrocketed once more this time with a different sort of power coming from me.

"Kaio-KEN"-I screamed out numbing all the pain and a red aura coming out of me.
I turned to the Kaioshin who had attacked me with his blade and he seemed familiar with the technique of Kaioken.
He staggered a bit back until I appeared behind him and kicked him on the back breaking his spine.The crack was loud and his screams were even more deafening.
"Oi,Sayian"-Black screamed as I formed a blast on my hand-"Focus on me"
He said as he started screaming,I turned to the Kaio once more and released the blast completely mutilating his face leaving it into a bloody mess rendering him out of the fight.
Black's Ki spiked like never before as when I turned to him he was now coated in a rosé aura.
"Nice"-I told him-"You showed me yours,now let me show you mine"

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAA"-The ground around me started raising-"Kaio-Ken 100X"
My body buffed up with the red aura expanding and covering everything around me.
"What in the..."-I heard Goku muttering to himself.

"Black,here I come"-I shouted at him as I dug my feet into the ground and most of it got completely destroyed.