Chapter 6

I had told everyone about the incoming threat and I was just resting before the big fight since I had to be full when I had to inevitably face Freeza.
A full day had passed from when King Kai had given our message.
When I felt Freeza I grabbed on to Pan and Gohan and went to Vegeta and grabbed them and then to Uub and Piccolo and finally to Kame House grabbing whoever.
We were me,Vegeta,Goten,Trunks,Uub,Piccolo,Pan,Krillin,Master Roshi and Bulla.
We were faced against thousands of soliders and finally Freeza himself.
"Where is the monkey"-Freeza asked
"He is gone"-I shouted back at him
"What the hell,I did all this for nothing"-Freeza said as he got out of his floating seat.
"Well someone has to die"-He continued.
"Im frustrated and angry"-He says as he transforms into his Final Form straight away.
"Get them boys"-He ordered his soldiers which lasted about 5 minutes.
"It's your turn now Freeza"-I said to him.
"You've got quite the guts Y/N"-I heard a familiar voice say.
When I turned around I was met by Beerus and Whis.
I smiled and charged up into Super Saiyan quickly and rushed to Freeza punching him straight in the chin pushing him away and then following that up with a barrage of punches to the gut which made him spit blood.
Then afterwards I kicked him down to some water.
I waited for him to get up but instead a massive death ball got out and straight into my face.
I barely managed to deflect it in time.
But while I deflected it Freeza had went behind me and was aiming at Pan and Bulla with a death beam.
I got in front of him when Pan and Bulla both appeared near him on either side as Super Saiyans and punched him on each side of the face.
'That's kind of hot'-I thought to myself as I smiled and asked-"Since when a Super Saiyan"
"Since about a day"-She replied.
"I'm proud"-I mentioned to her as she smiled and went back to the group.
I then got out of Super Saiyan and said to Freeza-"Did you get any stronger since then"
"Hmm"-He smiled-"Of course"
"Show me"-I inquired.
"Not yet,I still want to get a feel of your power"-He said.
I went near him and kicked him on the stomach pushing him away and then followed him where he went and punched him on the head,then I tried backing up a little but got hit on my stomach.
"Go back to Super Saiyan Monkey"-Freeza said-"It's more enjoyable that way"
"No,I'll wait until you go full power"-I explained to him.
"Fine you imbecile"-He said as he landed and started charging up.
A golden cover had overtaken him as I felt god power being harnessed.
"What in the"-I said as his screaming didn't stop.
Finally the sound of glass dropping was heard as Freeza had gotten a new rebranding,he was now Golden Freeza.