Chapter 9

I was now under the training of myself,I was meditating constantly and I had reached new heights on my god forms when I felt Beerus and Whis enter the Earth.
I quickly instant transmissioned there and asked them-"What is going on"
"Tournament,need 5 fighters on two hours"-Beerus said.
'Alright me,Vegeta,Gohan,Goten,Uub,yep that's all'
"Alright,I have someone in mind"-I said to the god of destruction.
"What do we get out of this though"-I asked.
"A wish from the super dragon balls"-Beerus said.
"Oh"-I said as immediately something crossed my mind.
"Can I have the wish"-I asked them.
"Sure if you win it"-Beerus explained.
Three hours passed and we were already facing off the first fighters.
First it was Goten Vs Botamo.
Goten fought Botamo but he wasn't getting scratched.
Goten shortly found out the way that he should finish his enemy off and he did by transforming into super saiyan 3 and knocking the yellow being out of the ring with himself.
I was waiting for the next contestant who looked like Freeza so it was:
Gohan Vs Freeza
Next Gohan went down and he fought well using the mystic form to its full potential but ultimately getting beaten by Frost by another punch.
Then Uub came down and he was close to getting beaten but something inside him clicked and I gasped at the sight just like Whis.
He was releasing to much evil energy and finally beat Frost badly almost murdering him.
Then it was a fighter named Carthu and Uub wasn't calming down when I screamed-"Get him off the ring"
"Why you dumbass he is winning"-Beerus said to me.
"No ,he is spiraling out of control"-I said as Beerus hesitated but ultimately accepted before the match started.
Then Vegeta went down beating Carthu  easily by transforming until super saiyan 3.
Then Cabba came on and Vegeta mentored him until he transformed into a super saiyan and Vegeta ended the match by showcasing super saiyan 4 to the young saiyan and beating him.
Now it was a contestant named Hit.
The decisive battles were going to start soon.