Chapter 12

"Aight Hit"-I talked to my opponent-"I have no goddamn idea about what that was but..."
"Im"-I cut myself off again as I backspinned near him and kicked him on the head as he got pushed away I said-"Not done yet"
"You wanna know something"-He said as he stopped.
"You are really sly"-He told me as I frowned at his comment.
"Oh really"-I asked him.
"Ye..."-He got cut off as I punched him with a deadly hit to the liver.
"Ha"-I screamed as I skipped time for the first time on my life.
I released my time skip after about the half of a quarter of a second as I had moved to kick him in the gut.
I backflipped off his head and balanced away with my arm.
I felt something deadly overcome my balancing hand as I looked towards a purple beam coming through it.
I got up as Hit had moved back and I started exhailing and inhailing quicker and deeper every moment.
I held my arm which was now bloodied and I was whining a little as I almost felt the arm coming off.
I walked a little towards Hit when a purple beam entered and exited my face quickly and I stopped feeling my face,I didn't know what expression I had on my face,I was probably smiling like a dumbass.
I got back up clenching my left bloodied arm with my right one and I held my face with my broken left arm.
I was probably going to die if everything continued like this.
I unwrapped my tail from my waist.
I looked towards Hit again as I felt him timeskipping and I frowned on the pain I was just about to take.
I felt my whole body in pain and agony and I screamed on top of my lungs uncontrollably.
I felt the cold and hard surface of the ring as my back collided with it.
I fell out of my super saiyan god super saiyan mastered form as I closed my eyes.
I couldn't take anymore of this.
Everthing around me looked black,I was maybe permanently dead,with no dragon balls to bring me back.
I didn't feel my body or myself mentally anymore,I was just...there.
A few hours probably passed when a person who looked like me,Goten and grandpa Goku(Or what I remember of him) walked in out of nowhere.
I sat down and he did too.
"Alright,listen to me"-The man told me as I nodded repeatedly.
"Do you remember how you killed Ize Shenron"-He asked me as I told him-"Yes sir"
"Well you broke him in half because he was being cheeky and sly"-He told me as that confirmed that the person sitting in front of me was actually Goku.
"Do that to him too"-He told me as he started fading away and got a serious expression on his face-"Please revive me"-He said quickly-"I miss you guys"
I got up and I nodded.
"HAAAAAA"-I screamed as my body had already flown up into reality and I saw Hit protecting himself with his arm.
Blue flames overtook my line of vision as dust was coming out of the broken pieces of the ring.
I swished my arm as the flame dissapeared and it showed a redish blue aura as I had activated Kaio-Ken with my mastered Super Saiyan Blue.
I smiled as this was my grandfather's will and now I should fulfill it.