Chapter 11

I left an afterimage as I went behind Hit by a few foot and looked at him attacking my afterimage.
I got into my fighting stance as my aura died down and I rushed Hit and kicked him on the head and I had the chance to throw him off as he hit near the edge of the ring and I dissapeared when I saw the chance and I was over him and tried to kick him,but he dodged.
"Well fair enough"-I said to my opponent as I went near him and triggered a muscle spasm attack by just touching his arm then I instant transmissioned under his arm and punched him with the same thing he punched me and a blue aura came through his opposite hip as he screamed out in pain.
"Good job Y/N get him"-I heard Beerus say as I smiled towards him.
I backflipped away as I felt Hit trying to blast me.
"Hey Hit"-I said to him-"Can I ask you something"
"Yeah"-He said to me as he nodded as well.
"Why do you"-I said as I cut off myself and went in front of him backspining and kicking him on the head-"Keep your guard down"
He was sent to the ground flying.
"Heh"-I smiled.
Hit and I rushed to each other meeting halfway as I tried punching him but instead I felt a punch enter my stomach and I was stunned to see I did not beat his time skip technique.
"Kya"-I screamed as the purple aura went through me and I fell to the ground.
Did he progress his skill just like that or was he holding back.
"Well,if you progress that way,I'm going to have to do it quicker"-I said as I smiled to my opponent
"My friend,I must say,you hold quite the surprises"-He told me.
I smiled at his comment and crossed my hands together on an X position and screamed-"Ha"-As A white in red aura surrounded me and part of the ground broke off.
I pulled my hands down as I kept screaming and my body unbuffed down and a golden outline surrounded me.
I rushed him and I tried punching him and I did this triggered a muscle attack which I thought was for sure going to get me when
I miraculously dodged by my own body's will.
Then I jumped back punching him again and dodging again one of his attacks automatically.
I looked to my body when I noticed the golden aura around it.
Then it faded away and I went back to normal.
But I still hadn't lost my will to fight,afterwards I was still a Super Saiyan Blue mastered.