Chapter 58

^steamy chapter ahead... *fans herself* ^

"Angle Cakes, how nice of you to drop by!" I said with a sweet smile on my face.

Xavier raised his eyebrows at me in a way that said he wasn't buying anything I was selling.

"Don't what? I won't ask again." He said as he stalked closer towards us. His grey eyes not moving from my eyes as he inched closer. A predator getting ready for the kill.

His hair was slightly messy, I noticed and his muscles were practically rippling under his black clothes. Damn how was it legal to look that sexy.

Killian remained silent besides me, thankfully.

"Oh, Alpha, Luna was just asking me about that time whe-"

That son of a B-, and here I thought he would keep his trap shut. I quickly cut him of before he said something that would clearly piss Xavier off.

"When, ah...you peed your pants." I said laughing awkwardly. What did I just say? I mentally face palmed myself.

"When I what?" Xavier said looking at Killian and I as if we were thoroughly annoying him at this point. I started to sweat even more as Xavier glared at us. Boy was it hot in here, I thought as I pulled at my t-shirt.

"Oh, you know when fluid from your body leaves your body through your p-"

"Victoria, stop playing games with me." Xavier said deadly. I immediately sobered up. There was no way out of this. He would think we were hiding something sinister if we lied to him. Besides I wanted to know what had happened anyway. Well maybe not right now, right here but I mean I didn't exactly have a choice now.

"I was going to ask him if he knew about what happened up in the Northern Mountains when you and a few hunters went into the forest and some didn't make it out."

There was dead silence.

"Killian leave," Xavier said, not once taking his eyes off of me. We stared at each other as Killian silently left the greenhouse.

Xavier walked closer towards me, "Did he tell you about that?"

"No," gulping I took a step back.

"Who then," he said as he took another step towards me.

"His name is Rohan," another step back.

"Rohan," he said, dragging out the o in his name.

I was about to take a step back but I tripped on a vine and before I fell back Xavier grabbed me roughly around my waist. He pulled me close to his warm body. I let out a breath as I looked into his stormy eyes. He towered over me, his eyes staring into mine.

"What else did this Rohan tell you?" I sucked in a breath as he gripped my waist tightly.

"N-nothing much," I squeaked as his hands moved down towards my butt.

"Really," he said, his head tilted to the side. His hands cupped my butt now, pulling me even more into him. "I don't believe you Victoria," he said as he lowered his head into my neck. One of his hands left my butt and gripped my hair. He angled my head to the side roughly and then dragged his nose from just under the tip of my earlobe, down to my collarbone.

"Xavier," I said slightly shocked and turned on as he began attacking my neck with his mouth.

"Hmmm," he purred.

Wide eyed, I gripped his hair. What was even happening? Wasn't he meant to be grilling me about the whole story?

No complaints here.