Chapter 49

"Le-let me go? Xavier are you mad?!" I said angrily as tears fell from my eyes.

"Victoria I have to! Don't you understand wh-"

"Enough! I've heard enough Xavier! You will not say another word!" I watched as his eyes grew slightly wide.

"You can't command me!" He said exasperated.

"I just did, you will shut the hell up and listen to me very carefully." I said looking deeply into his grey eyes. I had to make him understand and I had to make him listen to me. I will not let him leave me! I won't have it. He's mine and I'm his and that's final.

"Xavier, whatever happened to me was not your fault, ah-ah-ah, I said be quiet." I said, shaking my fingers at him, as I saw his mouth open to argue with me. He frowned at me but obeyed.

"It wasn't my fault either. The only person responsible is Cadmer and Adam. I need you to see this and I need you to understand this. It took me a long time to realise it but I'm actually coming to terms with my past. I've realised that everything that happened to me was inevitable and it has made me who I am today. It's made me a stronger and a better person.

Yes, it was painful. Yes, it may have torn me apart inside. My parents death, the isolation, the loneliness, th-the kidnapping. All of it was extremely painful but I survived it all and I'm here right now in front of you, my mate, asking you not to leave me, begging you to forgive me for all I've done and stay with me." I swallowed hard and blinked away the tears. Xavier was looking at me with so much of emotion I thought my own heart would explode and then I said it. I said what I've known for a while now but was too afraid to voice,

"I love you, Xavier" I watched as his face morphed into one of disbelief as he said, "you do?"

"With all my heart."

Xavier abruptly stood up and grabbed my arms to lift me up with him as well. His touch sent a wave of pleasure throughout my body.

We were both standing, face to face, besides the bed, looking at each other.

"But-but I was...I failed at being a mate to you Victoria. I was meant to protect you from harm. I-I, you were mine, mine to heal and mine to love and I failed you." He said as he looked away from me.

I gently touched his face and moved it so that he was facing me again. His eyes were closed and his head hung lowly in front of him.

"Xavier, I am yours and you did heal me, don't you see, I was a complete wreck before I met you. I didn't know who I was or were I belonged. I had no one and I felt all alone...until I met you. You helped me to find myself, you gave me purpose and made me see how important Chris and Ginger really are to me. But most importantly, you made me feel so loved." As I said the last sentence his eyes snapped open.

"I thought my mate would hate me but you only ever loved me and it was such a surprise to me I didn't even know how to handle it at the time.

The Moon Goddess would not have paired our souls if you weren't meant to be mine. You are mine, mine to heal and mine to love."

I didn't wait for a response, I slammed my lips onto his and kissed him with all my might. Xavier didn't even hesitate, he kissed me back even harder.

Our mouths didn't fight for dominance this time. Xavier grabbed my waist and pulled me even closer towards himself, until our bodies couldn't get any closer. His one hand grabbed my hair slightly and pulled so that my head tilted backwards and he had better access.

Before I even realised what was going on, I was on the bed, flat on my back and Xavier was on top of me. His body moved over me as he kissed me harder and I felt his hard muscles pressing onto my body.

I was on fire but it wasn't the heat this time. It's funny how I had almost forgotten about it. I guess that's thanks to Xavier.

"Victoria, I-I don't think I'd be able to stop if we contin-"

"Don't stop," I said breathlessly.

"I don't know if we should...it could be the heat speaking."

"Xavier, it's not, I want this. I want you." He didn't move or say anything, he merely remained still on top of me, looking at me with uncertainty until I whispered, "please."

His eyes glazed over and then he kissed me again, slowly this time. He stopped kissing me suddenly and I almost cried out at the loss of contact.

Xavier straddled me as he sat up and lifted his t-shirt over his head. He bent down again and left trials of kisses down my neck until he got to my collarbones, "You're scent is driving me insane, Buttercup," he grunted.

I felt his hands at the base of my t-shirt and before I knew it, he had me in only my bra. A rather boring bra, why couldn't I have worn something slightly better than the one I had on?!

"Buttercup, there's nothing wrong with your bra." Xavier said chuckling. My face flamed bright red.

"Damn it, Xavier, stop reading my mind!" I said smiling, completely embarrassed.

"If it bothers you so much, how about I take it off." I couldn't help the silly grin that spread across my face at Xavier mind link.

"You know what's really bothering me? Your pants." I burst out chuckling as he shook his head down at me. Kissing my lips he got off me and removed his pants and then his underpants...

My mouth hung open as I looked at his naked body. There's wasn't a single ounce of fat just sheer, lean, hard muscle. He was truly sculptured by the Gods.

His eyes were glowing blue as he stood looking at me and before I registered what I was doing myself I sat up and unclipped my bra. I surprisingly didn't feel shy at my sudden nakedness. Perhaps because I was a wolf and this was in fact my mate or because of how confident Xavier was with his own nakedness.

He growled lowly and stalked towards me, climbing on top of me, Xavier began kissing me again and sparks erupted everywhere his skin touched mine. "You're so beautiful," He said huskily against my skin.

I couldn't help the moans that left my throat. His mouth was latched onto my neck as I gripped his hair. I could feel him between my thighs, my underwear the only barrier between us becoming one.

I wanted him so badly.

———————————
Ahhhh okay so I've never written a sex scene😬😬😬

I don't know if I should continue it and make this book a mature one?!

I give my readers what they want so plz don't feel shy and vote: 👇👇👇👇👇

🗳continue Sex scene

Or

🗳No sex scene

So it's up to you guys....I'll only continue the sex scene if it gets the most votes

Till next time...could be a naughty next time lmfao