Chapter 33

Adam hung his head and I thought he really wasn't going to say anything but when he lifted his head up and looked directly at me I just knew he was going to and for some bizarre reason I was glad he didn't choose death.

Maybe it was because we still needed him or maybe it was because we were once close I don't know but whatever the reason was it didn't matter in this moment.

I went to Xavier's side and he grabbed my hand instantly not taking his eyes off of Adam.

" I don't even know where to begin?" Adam said sighing.

" From the start," Xavier sternly said.

" I'm sure you both know that spell casters and werewolves have always had a bloody history for generatio-"

" I did not ask for a history lesson. I want details, figures, locations.." Xavier sneered and I glanced at him in silent reprimand.

" You said from the beginning, I'm starting from the beginning. If you want to understand everything then listen wolf." Adam sneered right back, obviously letting his anger out.

Xavier growled threateningly and I squeezed is hand to stop him from lashing out.

" Now where was I, oh yes, they have had a bloody past and today is no different as you know we are still out to kill each other however Cadmer is more adamant than ever and not only that he has a reason for wanting your pain and suffering wolf.

You see back when your parents were alive Cadmer was indeed still leading the spell casters and he had managed to kill a number of your wolves which had gotten the attention of your parents, the Alpha King and the Queen Luna.

So in retaliation they worked hard and managed to secure a location of one of our bases. They sent their werewolf soldiers into the camp and all hell broke loose. It was a mini war but in all the chaos the camp had set on fire and one of the houses that burnt to the ground was Cadmers-his pregnant soul companion which for your kind would mean your mate was in that house..."

At his words I went cold. In another life time I would of probably felt my heart break for him but all I felt was the silver in my veins and the sting of the whip on my flesh.

I didn't know what Xavier was thinking because his mind was shut of to me but I ddI see him visibly  stiffen.

" Cadmer at the time was not at the encampment he was out scouting for the whereabouts of more werewolves and when he came back to his soul companions and his unborn child's ashes he vowed to make not only your parents or their lineage suffer but the entire werewolf race.

That very night in his grief and anger he stormed the castle with as many spell caster he could find and murdered  your parents but not before promising to make their sons life a miserable one. When you were being snuck out of the castle it didn't go unnoticed by him he let you leave only to make you suffer far more greatly in the future.

Cadmer allowed you to reach maturity and in that time he had been building his army of spell casters in secret, growing more powerful and more vengeful with every breath.

I'm guessing you don't know this about spell casters but some of us are born gifted and can see snippets of the future or the will be future and some time along Cadmers journey he came across one who had offered to answer any question of any future he wanted to know but only once and so Cadmer thought long and hard and finally he got his question: Who will be Xavier's mate? "

At that I sucked in a quick breath and glanced at Xavier who looked beyond furious. He squeezed my hand so tightly I wanted to whimper but held it in.

" The seer had difficulty surprisingly in giving Cadmer your exact location and identity but she did see a white wolf. As you know white wolves are extremely rare and so Cadmer was satisfied at least as he was one step closer to finding you and getting his revenge.

Some time passed and Cadmer could not find you until one day he was going through some ancient texts regarding werewolves and it had a prophecy about a black werewolf and a white werewolf who would be destined to be mates but not ordinary mates, no deeply connected and powerful mates. This had gotten Cadmers attention as he knew Xavier would be a powerful werewolf probably the most powerful in the history of werewolves and so he had a hunch it was about you wolf and by this stage he knew your mate would be a white wolf.

But then the interesting part came, it stated that the mates wolves would have the same colour eyes- blue. This is because the eyes are the windows to the souls and because your souls are so deeply intertwined and connected your wolves eyes have the same colour and essentially the same soul.

Cadmer was beyond thrilled he now had more than enough information to find you Tori and he knew that killing and hurting you would bring Xavier an insurable amount of pain and you would feel what he felt tenth fold when his family died. He planned then and there to find your mate before you did and make her life miserable." 

Xavier leaned forward threateningly and growled low in his throat at Adam who dared mention me. I slightly tugged in his arm and he came closer to me and wrapped one of his arms around my waist. Squeezing it gently he turned back to Adam silently giving him permission to continue with his absurd story.

I felt so shaken by everything that he was saying I didn't know how to react or feel.

" Cadmer easily located you and as soon as he did his hatred has blossomed so deeply for you that before he could even think about it he placed a curse on you. A curse where you'd always feel unwanted and alone. Left out and treated as a true outcast."

I sucked in a huge breath at his words and began to shake slightly at his words. So finally the question I have been asking myself for years has finally been answered. I was cursed?!

I mean it always felt as if it was a curse but he truly cursed an innocent little girl out of hatred? How could you be so heartless and cruel? My entire life had been miserable I've always felt like and outcast as if I didn't fit in or belong as if something was wrong with me but wait something was wrong with me I was cursed!!!

" But that wasn't the only thing he did. Cadmer decided one day that even with the curse you still looked happy and so he-
————————————————

Sooooo heeew the story is finally coming out. The story of Cadmer and Xavier and Tori and them as mates and oh my a lot all in this chapter that's why the rest is gonna be continued in the next chapter!

Thoughts on everything that happened?

Do you feel slightly sorry for Cadmer?

What do you think Xavier and Tori are gonna do with all this information and what's going to happen to Adam

Stay tuned... we're just getting started....

Vote and comment ❤️